Which one are you watching?

aly 7

Not watching anything right now.Trying hard to not watch any episodes until 2011. Then I figure it's been long enough since my last run through the series, and will watch it again.Until then I have Burn Notice season 2 and The Wire's seasons 1-5 re-watch to keep me warm.

"The Lost Madonna"....love the music in this one...

Oh, i love scene at the airport with Eric Clapton - She's Waiting in the background. You can feel real Vice spirit in this one. :)

Oh' date=' i love scene at the airport with Eric Clapton - She's Waiting in the background. You can feel real Vice spirit in this one. :)[/quote'] One of my favorites from Season 5! Plus, it's got Elizabeth Berridge, which helps! :thumbsup:

...I'm watching it again.....

It's a shame that The Lost Madonna was the episode during which the cast and crew was told the show would be cancelled, considering everyone looks to be having lots of fun in this one.I love how the story takes a good look at how dangerous art smuggling can be, while at the same time poking fun at how pretentious and stuffy the "ahht" world can be. :)

Centric has moved MV to midnight. B00000000000000000000000!

...I know....I thought thay took it off the air at first....Midnight is tough.....I'm with ya...!

I hereby declare that I will not watch MV for the next 3 weeks. :oJust bought 24 Season 7 on DVD. I LOVE YOU JACK BAUER!!! :happy:

I haven't been watching any MV for similar reasons. I watched the first two seasons of 24 this summer. Only 6 more to go!

Centric has moved MV to midnight.B00000000000000000000000!

It wouldn't be so bad if they replaced it with something decent in the 11PM time slot. The A-Team?! Puhleeze! :thumbsdown:

I haven't been watching any MV for similar reasons. I watched the first two seasons of 24 this summer. Only 6 more to go!

Another 24 fan! Bravo Frey! :clap:Watch 3 & 4 fast so that you'll start with the terrific Day 5! I don't know though if I'll be able to do without MV for long... I already miss it! :)