FINALE MV WRAP PARTY INVITE!

COOPER&BURNETT

And I am strong believer in the fact that you should cheries the old things because the old things bring beautiful new things to life.

That's beautiful. :clap:

That's beautiful. :clap:

Thank you :oBut I really believe in it.In personal live you shouldn't safe every little scrap of paper but just the things that are of value for you and someday it will create new value. For example I read stories to my daughters out of the same book my mother did to me. And for Mv; if MV wasn't such a big influence in our life's then and now this forum wouldn't be here and we wouldn't have become friends here. (And MV is old as in the year it was made but young in our hearts)

And for Mv; if MV wasn't such a big influence in our life's then and now this forum wouldn't be here and we wouldn't have become friends here. (And MV is old as in the year it was made but young in our hearts)

I agree in everything that you say, 2morgen:clap:But, Coop, we´re living in the age of planes. In the past, it would have taken months to go 3,000 miles, but today, it´s almost a stone´s throw away!:p

I agree in everything that you say' date=' 2morgen:clap:But, Coop, we´re living in the age of planes. In the past, it would have taken months to go 3,000 miles, but today, it´s almost a stone´s throw away!:p[/quote']True, but the cost, of moving myself, and a ton of MIAMI VICE collectibles 3,000 away, and then back again is not realistic (not by plane anyway). Having it moved in the state I live in (California is huge) by truck most likely makes more sense.I've never looked into it, as I have been sharing it all with you on this site, so it can be in any home in the world, and remain safe with me. It's more cost effective. :)I would like it displayed someday, but I'm just playing with ideas at this point.

(And MV is old as in the year it was made but young in our hearts)

That's true. It still looks fresh to me even now. When I see one of the actors today, and see that they have aged, oddly enough, I'm shocked!It's like seeing someone that you haven't seen in 20 + years, an infant you knew could now be towering over you with children of his own. It's a shock if you have not kept up.MIAMI VICE, to me, is frozen in time. :thumbsup:

Here's a little history on "Woody's on the beach"' date=' where the final wrap party took place.[/size'] ​....Ronnie Wood is one of the world's most famous bass guitar players ......Eingefügtes Bild

Actually Ronnie was/is a guitar player (Bill Wyman is the Bassist for the Stones)...though he did pickup the 4-stringer when he was in the Jeff Beck Group....No Fretz should have also caught this....good day!