Site Donations

Ferrariman

• Administrators
Caipi' date='I just went to the Pal Pal site, logged in and sent the donation to the email address that appears at the top of the German form when (on this site) you click on donate. It should work, let me know.[/quote']Hi Jim,everything worked perfect. Thank you for your donation.

The mark of a true Jersey driver' date=' NOBODY actually stops to pay a toll! ;)[/quote']Now New Jersey tolls went up and will go up again in 2 years....what a pain....I guess they are trying to get rid of people and make us get E Zpass. I only travel twice a week, but I might do it now that they went up....Sue

Sent money , AmenChris and Lou thanks for the reminder. I couldn't give a lot but did what I could for this month on Pay Pal. I had no trouble using it , it was easy. Sue

• Administrators

Much appreciated Sue! and for the record, they will never get me on EZPass!

Much appreciated Sue! and for the record' date=' they will never get me on EZPass![/quote']Lou, Not a problem , just forgot all about it. I will need reminders every so often and will give when I can. I've been diving E Zpass for years. But the dollar , you have to go through the toll for change unless you have quarters..lol.....It's getting insane I just hope this money goes to the Turnpike which needs to be cleaned up worse than the Parkway....Sue

• 1 month later...

Don't forget to donate pals. A buck once in a while from everybody that enjoys this site would keep the Administrators from having to pay out of their own pockets.Click on "Forum" in the upper pink navigation bar. On the Forum site you find the donation box.You'll find the link to "Pay Pal" either by clicking on the little white triangle (drop down menu)next to "Donation Goal" or by clicking on "donate now" (far right in the box).Thanks,