Site Donations

Ferrariman

• Administrators

Several members have asked how they could donate to the site so KaeptnCaipi and I agreed to add a link to make this possible. Please understand that we are not begging for your hard earned cash like the Reverand Bill Bob Proverb! If you feel that you'd like to kick in a few bucks to support the site there is a link on the pink taskbar titled "donate" where you can do so by paypal.

• Administrators

Lou,Any way you can have Leona singing in the background when you make your donation? :D

Lou' date='Any way you can have Leona singing in the background when you make your donation? :D[/quote']Send money, Amen!

Several members have asked how they could donate to the site so KaeptnCaipi and I agreed to add a link to make this possible. Please understand that we are not begging for your hard earned cash like the Reverand Bill Bob Proverb! If you feel that you'd like to kick in a few bucks to support the site there is a link on the pink taskbar titled "donate" where you can do so by paypal.

What would be an appropriate amount, F-man?

• Administrators
What would be an appropriate amount' date=' F-man?[/quote']If you click on "donate" you will see a dropdown box with the set denominations to donate or at the bottom it says custom which I take to mean any amount you'd like. As I said this is strictly voluntary. You can give $100 or you can give $1, anything is appreciated I'm sure.

If you click on "donate" you will see a dropdown box with the set denominations to donate or at the bottom it says custom which I take to mean any amount you'd like. As I said this is strictly voluntary. You can give $100 or you can give $1' date=' anything is appreciated I'm sure.[/quote']Okay Lou, I'll be happy to throw in...

• Administrators

The mark of a true Jersey driver, NOBODY actually stops to pay a toll! ;)

The mark of a true Jersey driver' date=' NOBODY actually stops to pay a toll! ;)[/quote']You got that right! I knew you'd get my meaning.....:DWe are the true NJ Drivers!.....:clap:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I'd like to thank everyone who donated to the cause, very impressive!

• 1 month later...
The mark of a true Jersey driver' date=' NOBODY actually stops to pay a toll! ;)[/quote']THATS WHY THERES E-Z PASS

• Administrators

Down here in sunny Florida, we have what's called the "Florida Sunpass" which is a transmitter you stick on the inside of your windshield and as you slow down (yea right) and go through the toll booth, it reads your transmitter and deducts the toll amount from your account.Cool thing is that as a motivation to get folks to buy and use the transmitter, they randomly select tolls that are either reduced or free for that day.To the North of me on the Suncoast Parkway the road opens up and two lanes go off to the right of the toll booth lanes and the cars with the Sunpass drive under a huge arm that overhands the two lanes and it reads your transmitter as you drive under it at 70 mph. You don't even have to slow down for those because there is no booth the drive through.Pretty cool.

• 4 months later...
  • Administrators

Just a friendly reminder here, sometimes we forget that this great site costs money to run (I did) Once again, this is absolutely voluntary but if anyone feels they'd like to donate a few bucks it would be greatly appreciated by the people who make this site possible! The link is at the top of the forum page.Thanks!Ferrariman

• Administrators

I think the link was removed when some changes to the board were made? :cry:Caipi: Please reinstall the link. I have too much money right now! :dance:

Guest The Talk

Click on "Forum" in the upper pink navigation bar. On the Forum site you find the donation box.You'll find the link to "Pay Pal" either by clicking on the little white triangle (drop down menu)next to "Donation Goal" or by cklickin on "donate now" (far right in the box).Thank you very much, Tim. :cheers:

When I click on donate now I get the form in German. I donated before with the English form but can't remember how to get to it.Thanks,

• Administrators
When I click on donate now I get the form in German. I donated before with the English form but can't remember how to get to it.Thanks' date='[/quote']Hi Jim,thank's for the hint, I'll take a look at it.

• Administrators
When I click on donate now I get the form in German. I donated before with the English form but can't remember how to get to it.Thanks' date='[/quote']Hm... I tried several times but I don't remeber either how to get to the english site. Every time I tryI come to the german form. Don't know if it depends from which country you want to donate...

Caipi,I just went to the Pal Pal site, logged in and sent the donation to the email address that appears at the top of the German form when (on this site) you click on donate. It should work, let me know.