DJ on Jay Leno's show (08.30.2010)

cheetah

They also worked here but in these the part of Kung Fu is not in it.When you are on the nbc website you can watch the whole ep but that doesn't work here.But I think we saw the whole thing combinend with the you tube part.He looked great!!!He was funny and at ease. I loved the stories about his familie.And the story about the Emmy made me laugh.

First thing I noticed was how much weight he had lost and that he isn't as tall as they made him look in Vice and Nash!

LOLWell, they say that a human body tends to get a bit shorter with the increase of years. Of course, first we grow, and from some point we start getting smaller. :) (It has something to do with the structure of the spine, I don't know the details). So probably DJ became a little shorter than 20 years ago. ?( Though they might use some tecniques to make actors look taller too, I woudn't be surprised. He didn't seem very tall to me in Vice and Nash anyway.

I probably asked this in some thread already... but does anybody have any ideas what the black thing on DJ's right wrist might be? ?( Something like a black rope or a bracelet... ?( I saw it on the pictures from "Machete" premiere, and now he is wearing it again.

Oh my god - he looks soooo great. :happy::happy:He's funny and I love it when he laugh and smile. Fantastic man! Thank you Cheetah for sharing!

You're welcome, Sonny. :)You're right, he looks great... and when he smiles and laughs, it's just impossible not to smile and laugh with him. :fireworks:

I watched it last night....and enjoyed every minute! DJ looks great, only he has the beard again but he's trim & happy. I'll see tonight's interview for different info.

Thank you, great post!Don is in shape. I think he should remove his beard then he could have a younger look. Very good for a new MV movie, this time well done.

Agree could still do a MV movie. Looks great. Love seeing DJ interviewed. Always found him very funny in interviews and comes across as down to earth.

• 2 weeks later...

By the way... I tried to watch the whole episode of this show on NBC, but can't... and even no message like "you can't watch it in your region", just a black screen. ?( Have anyone here tried it?

I watched Don on Jay Leno. It was great seeing him!Thanks for the "backstage" clip:thumbsup:

I too just discovered DON JOHNSON on the backstage clip. Damn, I wanna meet him! :thumbsup:

I too just discovered DON JOHNSON on the backstage clip. Damn' date=' I wanna meet him! :thumbsup:[/quote'] Don't most of us want to??I know I do.What will your first question be, if you ever had the change to meet him?

It's one of my biggest dreams since 24 years!!! :happy:(MV started in Germany 1986) 24 years I hope I get the chance one time - but I believe it will be a dream! :cry: What I will ask him? I don't know if I could speak!!!! ;)And with this english it's better not to speak!:o But - by the way - maybe he must laugh - and I can hear this wonderful laugh!!! :D:D