Late Late Show (August 31 2010) on Youtube

cheetah

By the way... did it work bad for all or for me only? ?( There was a moment closer to the end, when the picture flickered, and the sound was kind of unsynchronized... DJ started telling something about his wife, or his early years in Hollywood, but I coudn't really understand a word.

What are "spadrilles"? ?(

I think Mr. Calderon is referring to DJ's shoes, which I feel don't go with his dressy suit. Ferguson is kind of crude (first time I've seen him) but I'm glad he asked about Miami. I can't understand why DJ disses Miami Vice, so much. He should know how many fans he & the show has on these web-sites.I hope he gets more starring movie rolls, especially a cop one in the tropics like Burn Notice, Glades & Five-0.

I think Mr. Calderon is referring to DJ's shoes' date=' which I feel don't go with his dressy suit. [/quote'] Thanks, Tony! :) I thought about shoes myself, but wasn't sure. Yeah, right, the shoes are interesting. :D My feelings about them are kind of mixed: I also thought they didn't go well with the suit, but are rather nice by themselves (probably would look much better with jeans), and matched with black-and-white colors of his suit in an interesting way, if you forget about fashion "canons". I have the strong feeling that DJ just tends to be a fashion experimentalist... LOL :thumbsup:

Yes the colors matched but as you said they would look better with jeans. Sneakers and dress suits are in style now. Also jeans with a business suit.....Ugg! :eek::pSorry, I'm old fashioned! Or just old. ;)

Don wore the dark shoes to match the dark long sleeve vest he wore under the suit. It's not my taste, but in Hollywood circles, it's current fashion, and it's sylish.

I think Mr. Calderon is referring to DJ's shoes' date=' which I feel don't go with his dressy suit. Ferguson is kind of crude (first time I've seen him) but I'm glad he asked about Miami. I can't understand why DJ disses Miami Vice, so much. He should know how many fans he & the show has on these web-sites.I hope he gets more starring movie rolls, especially a cop one in the tropics like Burn Notice, Glades & Five-0.[/quote'] Exactly like Noogie would say.....: tacky!

Ferguson is kind of crude (first time I've seen him) but I'm glad he asked about Miami. I can't understand why DJ disses Miami Vice' date=' so much. He should know how many fans he & the show has on these web-sites..[/quote'] To me DJ didn't particulary put Miami down He did the same thing with San Francisco. I think if Jay Leno asked him the same question in their interview he would give a more serious answer. Like he did on the Jonathan Ross show in 2006 which is posted here somewhere. here is the link to the second part were they are going to talk about MV
I found the interview with Ferguson kind of funny but more a one liner interview and a game whom could be the funniest one. Fergusen was looking to come out to be the best instead of his guest. He kind of irretated me.

I love to see interviews with Don, he’s nice and funny. I always have to laugh about the way he clears his throat and fumbles with his fingers; Crockett does exactly the same! :D