Baroque-sounding music from "One Way Ticket"

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

I'm talking about the music during the teaser, just before Langley and the twins were shot. Was this written by Hammer or was it an authentic piece of Baroque music? Start to finish this epiosde was scored VERY well by the way. That "Face the Face" song is kind of annoying, though.:p

• Administrators

Again I'm gonna have to go with Jan Hammer since the music can also be heard at the beginning of "The Afternoon Plane"Dadrian?

Guest myonlyvice

I'm betting it's JAN HAMMER. JAN was classicly trained.

The guy is a genius. Nice tidbit, C&B! And I had forgotten about the music from "Afternoon Plane". I agree, it's gotta be Hammer.

The guy is a genius. Nice tidbit' date=' C&B! And I had forgotten about the music from "Afternoon Plane". I agree, it's gotta be Hammer.[/quote'] I used to write about JAN HAMMER on JAN HAMMER . net.I have quite a bit of info on JAN HAMMER. Just like MIAMI VICE, I collect articles, photos, and music by JAN HAMMER.

Guest myonlyvice
I used to write about JAN HAMMER on JAN HAMMER . net.I have quite a bit of info on JAN HAMMER. Just like MIAMI VICE' date=' I collect articles, photos, and music by JAN HAMMER.[/quote'] I'll check out that website. Thanks!

I'll check out that website. Thanks!

I'm no longer associated with it anymore, but I do believe that I still am listed as having the most posts on that website.My user name there was STEVEN-SPIELBERG. I was the guy who taught those about JAN HAMMER things they didn't know.I'm under utilized in that regard here when it comes to JAN HAMMER.