EJO at DragonCon in Atlanta

jurassic narc

Had the great pleasure of shaking hands with EJO. Signed a personal picture to me, and had his picture made with me. Real treat. He charged $100 for both the signed photo and posing with me, but it was worth it. PS also met Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman (I Dream of Jeannie and Dallas)

EXCELLENT!!Too bad you couldn't mention this website. :)Was he nice and polite?Were you able to tell him your a cop, or say you liked his work?

Did mention the site and my job. He was very nice, but this is largely a SciFi convention. Had to wait in line, and then had just a matter of seconds before the next fan hustled up.But I will say that he took time to talk, and was patient with me and my camera. He was one of the stars with several SF shows to his credit, but he very kindly personalized a "Castillo" photo to me. Seemed like the kind of guy you could have a drink with and carry on a great conversation. Would really be nice to have an afternoon to pic his brain about his MV memories.Couldn't do that, but I got a great photo!

Had the great pleasure of shaking hands with EJO. Signed a personal picture to me' date=' and had his picture made with me. Real treat. He charged $100 for both the signed photo and posing with me, but it was worth it. PS also met Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman (I Dream of Jeannie and Dallas)[/quote'] Very Cool, Jurassic, and nice shot of you and EJO. Pls show us the signed Castillo as well when you get a chance. :thumbsup:

Did mention the site and my job. He was very nice' date=' but this is largely a SciFi convention. Had to wait in line, and then had just a matter of seconds before the next fan hustled up.But I will say that he took time to talk, and was patient with me and my camera. He was one of the stars with several SF shows to his credit, but he very kindly personalized a "Castillo" photo to me. Seemed like the kind of guy you could have a drink with and carry on a great conversation. Would really be nice to have an afternoon to pic his brain about his MV memories.Couldn't do that, but I got a great photo![/quote']The photo of you both is epic!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:(Lucky dog) :)

Very Cool' date=' Jurassic, and nice shot of you and EJO. Pls show us the signed Castillo as well when you get a chance. :thumbsup:[/quote']The autographed version.

post-109-13892963169033_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Absolutely fantastic picture and signed pictures:thumbsup:Is charging money for autographs and pictures typical at a SciFi Convention?

Yes. Anywhere from $5 on up. EJO was the most expensive I spoke to, but Barbara Eden and Larry Hagman charged $35 for a signed photo and $15 for a picture of you with them.