Location/Ep(s) ?

ECN5247

If it is a trivia Q - It looks like the south end of Espanola Way where "The Good Collar" teaser was shot

• Administrators

The building on the lower left corner look like the Clay Hotel in SoBe. Just compare the blind on the window. Click

Those glass "art-deco" bricks are seen in so many MV episodes and are all over Sobe in 1980s and Today. But this looks like Jerry's Deli - aka Sexworld from "Little Miss Dangerous" .

Those glass "art-deco" bricks are seen in so many MV episodes and are all over Sobe in 1980s and Today. But this looks like Jerry's Deli - aka Sexworld from "Little Miss Dangerous" .

Getting warmer but...no.

• Administrators

Forget about the Gas station. It's the Miami Beach Post Office on Washington ave

I guess it's the Evan gas station. -> click

Amazing, Caipi! Great pictures by the way. I think you mentioned that we will eventually have a map of MV locations for those of us who want to go to the area and see the sites?Thanks

• Administrators
Amazing' date=' Caipi! Great pictures by the way. I think you mentioned that we will eventually have a map of MV locations for those of us who want to go to the area and see the sites?Thanks[/quote']Yes, that's right. I'm working on a location map. But it will still take a little more time.We had a lot of work here building up miami-vice.ws. We also had a lot of things to do over on miamivice.infoFirst I'll update the locations in our glossary. Second step is the new location map. We have a location map on miamivice.info but it's a very early version and a lot of locations are missing. As soon as I updated the glossary I'll update the location map and install it here, too.

Sorry' date=' screwed up the post! See above.[/quote']LAST CALL...if no guesses are forthcoming due to lack of interest, I will be abandoning this thread.

Enc, I can't think of what this was in at all. I'm not a great triva player. I have to start small..lol..but don't abandoned the thread.........

• Administrators

I haven't got a clue. Is it from "out where the buses don't run?" the building where Tony Arcaro was found at the end of the episode?

I haven't got a clue. Is it from "out where the buses don't run?" the building where Tony Arcaro was found at the end of the episode?

Here is a hint:Eingefügtes Bild

It kind of looks like the shack that gets blown up in Son's and Lovers.

Nicely done!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildDoes anyone want to continue playing?