Location/Ep(s) ?

ECN5247

• Administrators

Hm... 1450 Collins is the location of the former Warsaw Ballroom (today: Jerry's famous deli).Eingefügtes Bild

I think Caipi got it. The pic looks like one of the boarded up windows of the building from the teaser to Made For Each Other. After Hoffmans Cafeteria closed Vice used it for several episodes/scenes including a warehouse for a counterfeit operation.

The numbers were too big of a hint.

Hints are good. If the problems are too difficult only the experienced location sleuths will participate.

• 6 months later...

Just wanted everyone to know I have sucessfully downloaded all the threads and posts as of today from Location Trivia and Google Earth Shooting Locations on .org. I will continue to check that site to see if any worthwhile location info appears there. Hopefully the location fans will start using this site. If .org becomes inoperable and you have a question about Vice or Burn Notice filming locations, ask me, I have it on CD. I'll check to see what was posted. Downloading entire pages if easy with Firefox but uploading is unfortunately cut and paste. I have uploaded some threads to .ws but it's a huge amount of material.

• Administrators

I'm working on the locations in our glossary. On .info we have over 400 locations listed in our glossary.You can check out our location maps until all of the .info locations are here on .ws as well.

• Administrators

I know that there are still some entries that are not available in english yet. And I forgot to upload some areas of Miami. Just give me some more minutes and I'll upload the missing areas (Key Biscayne...).

this would be a huge task, but it would be cool if the ep guide had links to the coinciding map with a current street view.i think i might have suggested this somewhere before. i'd like to pitch in on helping with that if my covers didn't take so much of my time.i'm certainly not complaining. the ep guide and location map are great just like they are, too.

• Administrators
this would be a huge task' date=' but it would be cool if the ep guide had links to the coinciding map with a current street view...[/quote']Well, I nominate you for the job pal! :thumbsup:

Guest The Talk
...i think someone will get around to it one day. no rush.
Geeee' date=' thanks! ;)[/quote']Who else should do! :radar:I suppose you will be terribly bored after having finised the glossary work...:p:dance2::dance2: