Season 1 Jacket Question

Beach_Vice

Still haven't a clue who made it. I have my sources looking for it, so I will get it someday. It's very high on my list to obtain.

• Administrators

If I saw even anything close to this in a store, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. 

e3a38c8c06.png

Gotta start our own clothing label or something. Get some factory in China to make Miami Vice replica clothes.

• Like 1

I know I am almost going off topic here but I want to thank you, James. :thumbsup:

Thank you for 'giving free' your profile image in a certain way and in an overwhelming good quality.

I am looking each day at your profile pic and I like it very much.

The idea simply to take the same shot with VLC was not an option to me - I am not able

to take it in that quality. :(

Because I have the original material in DVD (box set) and the same VLC player I wonder hard

why my quality is not the same like yours. :checkbox:  :evil: 

• Like 1

James profile picture is the best, I absolutely love that shot of Sonny! he looks so badass.

How did you get it high quality like that James?  :cool:

Edited by Detective_Crockett
  • Like 1

• Administrators

James profile picture is the best, I absolutely love that shot of Sonny! he looks so badass.

How did you get it high quality like that James?  :cool:

Hulu Plus has season 1 in 720p. It looks a million times better than the DVD releases and what's on NBC's website.

Didn't know everybody liked it so much, I had this cartoon-ized on my PC for a while, I'll post it in the wallpaper thread.

Hulu Plus has season 1 in 720p. It looks a million times better than the DVD releases and what's on NBC's website.

Didn't know everybody liked it so much, I had this cartoon-ized on my PC for a while, I'll post it in the wallpaper thread.

AH !

Okay - HULU is in Germany not to get.

That explains the quality difference easily.

Thank you James !!