Chat party! Mark your calendars

cageyJG

We had this little tradition here from back in the day and...What do you say? It's been awhile. On Sep. 16th, why don't we have an online get-together in honor of the end - of the 25th anniversary! It's on a Thursday. Our friends in Europe could kick it off, say after your workday is done, we're about 5 or so hours behind you. Check in during the day whenever you like!

I gave the site chat a whirl, but no luck tonight. It led me to a screen that said "1. Eng 2. German 3. Lobby 4. Admins" but I couldn't click further. :rain: I'll volunteer to find an alternate free chat somewhere in case we have trouble getting in. Would you guys mind trying logging in and seeing if you can get in?

Hmm... no join button pops up in the corner... maybe it's a privileges tweak or something? Oh, and I do not have a cam, only a mic. Maybe that's something?

Good idea!I'll be on this site then, but I don't think I'll be on a chat room.I'd love to have as many members on here at one time. Perhaps we could just start a 25TH ANIV. chat thread. Then we can all chat on that thread about anything, or nothing at all. Just an idea.

• Administrators

I like the idea. Would love to see us set a record for users on the site in a single day!

That would be awesome if we set a new site record on the 16th.Just in case the original won't work, I am setting up an alternate chat room on a free server, details to follow. I am used to setting up this kind of thing, no biggie.

That would be awesome if we set a new site record on the 16th.Just in case the original won't work' date=' I am setting up an alternate chat room on a free server, details to follow. I am used to setting up this kind of thing, no biggie.[/quote']Cool.

Heyo, chat party tomorrow. Bring your adult beverages and karaoke dedications. I will be in there tomorrow evening. Not sure how much luck you guys are having with the MV site chat but the secondary one is available 24/7, give it a try: http://tinychat.com/cageyJG. Enter the password, then you can type your name in on the right and log-in.

I jumped back in for awhile to meet & greet with Ginafan, Inglk and Christine. Good times! Will be back mid-evening. Today's a great day to have an annual roll call. Stay logged in today and let's see if we can get the numbers way up!

I wish I could talk to you but this is a video chat - my Internet connection is far too slow for it... I'm with you in my thoughts. :cry:

My internet is also slow, but it worked as a chat :DPS. You are all going to laugh: the chicken I was cooking became DRIED instead if boiled (I forgot about it)Pals, thanks you I invented a new dish! :rolleyes: