• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• LNGLK

• omaha

HE´S DA MAN! HE´S DA MYTH! HE´S DA LEGEND! HE´S MILLIONAIRE! HE HAS EVERYTHING! HE WILL OPEN THE VICE MUSEUM SOON! HE IS COOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAR & BUUURNEEEEEEEEETTTT!CONGRATULATIONS PAL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Eingefügtes BildI'm all dressed up with nowhere to goWalkin' with a Vice stunt crew jacket over my shoulderWaiting for an invitation to arriveGoin' to a party where '80s music's still aliveCHORUSI was struck by lightningWalkin' down the streetI was hit by Gina last night in my sleepIt's a Cooper partyWho could ask for moreEverybody's comin', leave your Ray-Bans at the doorLeave your Ray-Bans at the door . . .(Don't run away, it's only me)All dressed up with nowhere to goWalkin' with a Vice manWaitin' for an invitation to arriveWith a Vice man . . . Vice Man . . .Got my pastel suit and my skinny tieShiny neon reflection on either eyeI hear the Miami-Dade P.D. comin' to the doorSays there's room for maybe just one more . . .Cooper! And Burnett!

Happy birthday to you, Cooper&Burnett!:prost::blumen::cake::gift:I hope that you enjoy your very special day!I wish you a lot of health, luck, and whatever you´re dreaming of.

one of the most important things is health,how can you enjoy all the wealth,if youre too sick,i know one who is,and cant enjoy her wealth.so coop wish you all the best

Have a very Happy Birthday, Coop! :cake::cheers:I just want to know how you can blow out the candles & eat your cake without a head. ?(:D Hope you get a Miami Vice gift. :thumbsup:

'<ahttp://i54.tinypic.com/a2rivo.jpg' alt='Eingefügtes Bild' class='bbc_img' />[SIZE="3"">

I'm all dressed up with nowhere to goWalkin' with a Vice stunt crew jacket over my shoulderWaiting for an invitation to arriveGoin' to a party where '80s music's still aliveCHORUSI was struck by lightningWalkin' down the streetI was hit by Gina last night in my sleepIt's a Cooper partyWho could ask for moreEverybody's comin'' date=' leave your Ray-Bans at the doorLeave your Ray-Bans at the door . . .(Don't run away, it's only me)All dressed up with nowhere to goWalkin' with a Vice manWaitin' for an invitation to arriveWith a Vice man . . . Vice Man . . .Got my pastel suit and my skinny tieShiny neon reflection on either eyeI hear the Miami-Dade P.D. comin' to the doorSays there's room for maybe just one more . . .[b']Cooper! And Burnett!

Haha, beautiful. Happy belated birthday coop