HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER & BURNETT!!!!

Maria714

Happy Birthday Coop! Hope your having(or had in my case) a great day! Thanx for all you do here and what you contribute to this site. You're AWESOME, Pal! Your friend, Mike

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• LNGLK

• omaha

HE´S DA MAN! HE´S DA MYTH! HE´S DA LEGEND! HE´S MILLIONAIRE! HE HAS EVERYTHING! HE WILL OPEN THE VICE MUSEUM SOON! HE IS COOOOOOOOPAAAAAAAAAAR & BUUURNEEEEEEEEETTTT!CONGRATULATIONS PAL! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Thanks duuuuude!! Your so cool, I appreciate what you wrote Mr. Calderon!

'Eingefügtes[SIZE="3"">

I'm all dressed up with nowhere to goWalkin' with a Vice stunt crew jacket over my shoulderWaiting for an invitation to arriveGoin' to a party where '80s music's still aliveCHORUSI was struck by lightningWalkin' down the streetI was hit by Gina last night in my sleepIt's a Cooper partyWho could ask for moreEverybody's comin'' date=' leave your Ray-Bans at the doorLeave your Ray-Bans at the door . . .(Don't run away, it's only me)All dressed up with nowhere to goWalkin' with a Vice manWaitin' for an invitation to arriveWith a Vice man . . . Vice Man . . .Got my pastel suit and my skinny tieShiny neon reflection on either eyeI hear the Miami-Dade P.D. comin' to the doorSays there's room for maybe just one more . . .[b']Cooper! And Burnett!

HOW CREATIVE!! The song DEAD MAN'S PARTY from OINGO BOINGO with lyrics about ME!!! Oh my gosh, that is so rad!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I enjoyed it immensely!!Thank you CageyJG!

Happy Birthday to the Pal who makes the best postings on here!!!:gift:

WOW! What an AWESOME COMPLIMENT Gary!!Makes me want to come up with another new special MIAMI VICE item again to post for you, and everyone to enjoy! Maybe I will.....maybe I will. ;):thumbsup:

Happy Birthday!!Eingefügtes BildHeath has to be health sorry for the typing mistake :-(

Hey, who's that totally fine guy in the picture? He's got some nice clothes! :thumbsup:Thanks 2morgen.

Can I shout it loud?BUON COMPLEANNO COOP! :flowers: :cake:I hope you have a fantastic birthday and get everything that you wish for!

O.k. I wish you'd be on this site more often. :thumbsup:(hope it comes true.)

Happy birthday!!!Elvis's distant relative sends you his congratulation:

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILRe9dHyby8

I've never heard a song being played, and sung by an Alligator before! That was fun to watch. Elvis has some talented relatives! :)

Best wishes on your birthday coop. And thanks for all your great work on this site. You deserve a good one..

Your welcome, and Thank you. I really appreciate that. I do try hard to entertain you. Thanks for giving me my props. I'm feel'in pretty good now! :thumbsup:

kick back and relax coop :cool:

So, in other words, Just do what I always do? Sounds great!! I'll do it!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:I'm going to take your advise Shill my man!Let's go smoke a beer together.

Happy Birthday Coop! Hope your having(or had in my case) a great day! Thanx for all you do here and what you contribute to this site. You're AWESOME' date=' Pal! Your friend, Mike[/quote']Has any one individual here said as many nice things as you do about me?? You may be the all time leader my friend.Every time I see your name, I get excited thinking you may have written a compliment about me. :)Thank you. Thank you so G.D. much! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I also want to thank each and every one of you who posted a Birthday post to me and that also includes,MARIA714MRSEVANFREEDTIMM525FERRARIMANALY7CHRISTINEVICE-GIRLCAROLINEUKKRISTINASONNY68CODEMASTER94EASYEDVICEGUYVICECHIC84Thank you all for making me feel like a million damn dollars!I'm feel'in the love!