HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOPER & BURNETT!!!!

Maria714

Dear Coop,I am fom Holland, as you know. We say: "hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag".And that is what I say to you. Sometimes i do not agree with your political ideas, but you all know (I think) Holland is half /most democrat/left wing/ and half conservative/right wing at the time. I'll stop the political part now, it is about your birhtday.I respect your enourmous knowledge of Miami Vice. You are one of those who keep MV alive, and therefore; stay here, keep us informed, keep us gready and live your life happily ever after:clap:You are an important person in my life concerning MVLove and go on, Omaha

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• LNGLK

• omaha

drinkin a cider in your honor here in the UK at 07:33am so i must be a confirmed alcoholic suppose! :)

:D Your post has given me a thread starter. (No...not about alcoholics.:))

Belated Happy Birthday' date=' Cooper! :gift::cake::blumen:Wish you tons of happiness and all your dreams to come true! :)[/quote']My dreams have come true. I have a friend like you! :thumbsup:

I wish you an HAPPY BIRTHDAY COOP !!!!!:gift:Have a woderful day !Alex

Thank you! I'm still getting Birthday posts, and birthday cards in the mail. It's like an extended birthday for me!!

Dear Coop' date='I am fom Holland, as you know. We say: "hartelijk gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag".And that is what I say to you. Sometimes i do not agree with your political ideas, but you all know (I think) Holland is half /most democrat/left wing/ and half conservative/right wing at the time. I'll stop the political part now, it is about your birhtday.I respect your enourmous knowledge of Miami Vice. You are one of those who keep MV alive, and therefore; stay here, keep us informed, keep us gready and live your life happily ever after:clap:You are an important person in my life concerning MVLove and go on, Omaha[/quote']Omaha, your letter means a lot to me. MIAMI VICE is so important to me. It's an obsession. If you like the MIAMI VICE stuff I post, then I feel I'm doing my job. I have more items and things to post for you. I appreciate you, and your posts. I enoy having you as a friend. I'll try to continue on keeping you, and everyone hyped-up on MIAMI VICE.Thank you again Omaha for your letter, and continued friendship! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:MIAMI VICE RULES!!!

• Administrators

Happy BirthdayHi Coop,sorry, I'm a little late but I wish you all the best.:cake::gift:I hope you had a great day.We had a lot of things to do the past few weeks, so I was not online very often.

Hi Coop' date='sorry, I'm a little late but I wish you all the best.:cake::gift:I hope you had a great day.We had a lot of things to do the past few weeks, so I was not online very often.[/quote']Thanks! Yeah, work has kept me occupied lately too.I got gift cards for restaurants, money, Macy's gift cards, etc...and lots of nice messages on this thread!Thanks KaeptnCaipi!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

sorry i missed it man. hope u had a great day. thanks for sharing all your wonderful vice stuff with us here.

Ahhhhhh........I waited a year hoping for an extended version of the Happy Birthday Song made for Lou that you said you might make for me this year. :cry::cry::cry: (I know your busy with work.)It's o.k. to miss my birthday' date=' not everyone can be on here all the time. Nobody owes me anything.I do thank you for posting a Birthday message for me nofretz.This has been great, I keep getting Birthday wishes. Everyday seems like it's my Birthday as a result.I'm still feel'in the love!

i really wanted to make that too man. it just snuck up on me. gimme another chance? tell u what, gimme a hint a cupla weeks ahead next time and u wont be disappointed again.

Happy Birthday! My fellow virgo :thumbsup:

DUDE!!! Your remembered my birthday!!THANKS SOOOO MUCH FELLOW VIRGO!You know what?.....I'M STILL FEELING THE LOVE!!

Happy Birthday! I didn't even realize it was your birthday. I'm bad about checking this area of the site.

It's o.k., we've always been cool my STAR WARS loving friend! :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday pal!

Thanks!!It's such a fun thrill to keep seeing another nice person post something on this thread! Thank you for posting.I'm REALLY' date=' REALLY FEEL'IN THE LOVE!

Have a really great day ' date=' love your posts ! :D[/quote'] You love my posts? Well Matt, I just enjoyed reading yours! You know something Matt.....I AM STILL FEEL'IN THE LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!