• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• vice-girl

• LNGLK

• omaha

QUOTE=DJAngel;113531]Hope you had a Very Happy Birthday, Coop:D"Had" a great birthday?Hell, I'm STILL having a great Birthday due to all these fun wishes!!!I'M STIIIIIILL FEEL'IN THE LOVE!!!

And what about homo shirtless? ;)

logically it must be a return step of evolution?PS. Perhaps this "OFF" should be moved to some more appropriate place?

It was my attempt to joke in latin :DHomo habilis -> Homo sapiens - > Homo headless :DSo to say a new step of evolution ;)Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Ohhh. :D"HOMO" means something different here. :)Actually quite funny! I like the pictures! :D:clap:

Happy birthmonth!

Thanks Pal!So far' date=' this has actually been the best Birthday I have ever had, thanks to the awesome members here!I LOVE YOU GUYS AND GALS! I'M ABSOLUTELY STILL FEEL'IN THE LOVE!

'Eingefügtes[SIZE="3"">

I'm all dressed up with nowhere to goWalkin' with a Vice stunt crew jacket over my shoulderWaiting for an invitation to arriveGoin' to a party where '80s music's still aliveCHORUSI was struck by lightningWalkin' down the streetI was hit by Gina last night in my sleepIt's a Cooper partyWho could ask for moreEverybody's comin'' date=' leave your Ray-Bans at the doorLeave your Ray-Bans at the door . . .(Don't run away, it's only me)All dressed up with nowhere to goWalkin' with a Vice manWaitin' for an invitation to arriveWith a Vice man . . . Vice Man . . .Got my pastel suit and my skinny tieShiny neon reflection on either eyeI hear the Miami-Dade P.D. comin' to the doorSays there's room for maybe just one more . . .[b']Cooper! And Burnett!

I wish I could actually hear singing to this to the music. :D:clap::clap::thumbsup:I still love this! :clap: