Izzy question

aly 7

• Administrators

His question was Izzy and that's what I looked up in the glossary. It lists 23 eps.Martin Ferrero as Trini de Soto is listed as being in "Brother's Keeper".23 for Izzy24 for Martin Ferrero

23 is what i got.I found a list that i have written years ago.No glossary for me.just tripped onto some personal archieves...I didn't include Trini,but Izzy was in "brothers keeper"..so technically.a 24.....

Must agree with Spyder' date=' Izzy was the Huggy Bear of MV.[/quote'] With the one difference that Huggy Bear was not enamored with the wisdom of Lee Iacocca like Izzy was. :)

His question was Izzy and that's what I looked up in the glossary. It lists 23 eps. Martin Ferrero as Trini de Soto is listed as being in "Brother's Keeper". 23 for Izzy 24 for Martin Ferrero

...But,I am a she........!

Izzy was great. The longer the series went on' date=' the funnier he became & the more outrageous his ventures were. My vote would definitely be for Izzy[/quote'] Especially as things like a boudoir photographer, or as part of a modern art installation. :)

I also voted for Izzy, even though Noogie also had had something special... above all his facial expressions!:)But Izzy was smart. He was a little gangster, but he always found a way to survive and to escape from prison. What a pity that we never learned more about his past!

Noogie or Izzy? Definitely Izzy! I adore his English, it's simply sensational!"Hey, man, you don't even let a guy turn over a new sleeve.""You're defecating the First Amendment!""I will do whatever is necessary to attain attitudinal pomposity, and that includes the arousal of certain photogenic voluptuaries."and so on, and so on!

I also voted for Izzy' date=' even though Noogie also had had something special... above all his facial expressions!:)But Izzy was smart. He was a little gangster, but he always found a way to survive and to escape from prison. What a pity that we never learned more about his past![/quote']........or his eventual future. :cry: I wanna know...

........or his eventual future. :cry: I wanna know...

He probably stayed in Miami selling snake oil sun cream to wrinkly old women who spend too much time in the sun near half-empty swimming pools. :D

• 3 weeks later...