Fashion disasters you shouldn't admit to...

crockettstheme

This can by the vice "forgive me for i have sinned thread".Today I was sorting through some old clothes and found my 1990's leather trousers! I paid a bloody fortune for them over 10 years ago! Cant even manage to prise myself into them now... What the hell was I thinking?

Hey Crockettstheme, the 80's and other decades are all mixing for todays cloths. Maybe you wanted a motorcycle? If you still want to wear them you can take them to be let out...:DHey I just put this ugly shirt away that the drummer in my band wanted me to get and wear. I wore it once and it looks horrid! What was I thinking letting him talk me into wearing that thing?????:birdie:

I had a mullet in the late 80s! LOL You guys satisfied now?? Or Shall I tell you allll about all those Units clothes I bought in the mall?:?

I have a light blue shirt, with pink paisleys on it. I used to wear it in the late 80's. I'm not so sure about it today. I might put it on the next time my wife and I go shopping, just to see if she lets me out of the car. And people wonder why I get to go out by myself. :)

• Administrators

I saw a blue shirt with pink stipes the other day. It looked a little odd...but so did the guy wearing it.

Well guess what a lot of these things as I said before are BACK! Be afraid, be very afraid:DCords are back, mullets will never totally die and paisley is in there somewhere. :eek:

• Administrators

I just hope they don't bring back spandex (sp). The wrong folks were always wearing them. I still have nightmares that my shrink can't undo. ;)

I know those people wearing spandex, they walk at the park. :sick:Spandex is some strong stuff to be able to hold all that in!All I can say about that hairdo is RADICAL! :cheers:

I just hope they don't bring back spandex (sp). The wrong folks were always wearing them. I still have nightmares that my shrink can't undo. ;)

Tim and LMD, they are back with the long shirts or short dresses...I've seen them on a few people....

Me. 2007. For one week only:Eingefügtes Bild

Lee, nice picture....You are a good looking man......Guys we need a member's photo section on General again.......Lee if that section opens would you put in your pic? Heck, if it weren't so late I'd put it up now...lol.....

Shoulder pads. One of the ultimate faux-pas.

Jonny, when they were in I pulled them out of everything I bought. I hated shoulder pads...:D

Nice picture. Love the mullet. Members photo topic is up and in the personal section. Start posting gals and guys.Eingefügtes Bild

You can keep all the clothes from all decades because one day you see people on the street wearing things you wore ten or more years ago. My daughters often asked me, why I didn´t keep my clothes from the 70s, because they are fashionable today.Christine

Christine, I remember my mother keeping all her clothes from the 60's and we finally got her to throw them out. Well, like you said they come back and a year later the stirup pants and capri pants were back. I was so mad, she had tons of originals that I would have love to have worn..lol....now I threw out my 80's things and they are back, the spandex, belts and shirts etc....all gone....oh man and now I have to buy them all over again...:D

• 8 months later...

Do not pose for a mug shot while wearing your official Vice gear, the forum gets a black eye that way. Eingefügtes BildFrom this week's rogues' gallery on The Smoking Gun.

Is this photo for real?!! :D:D:DIt's like the guy I saw a few weeks back on COPS, where a guy is being arrested for stealing, and he's wearing an official COPS tv logo shirt!Right off the top execpt for the 70's disco clothes that I wore that now I can't stand to see the pictures of me wearing them, I can't think of anything bad with what I wore.I'm thrilled now that skinny ties are making a comeback. Even saw a skinny tie section at MACY'S. Mine are all vintage 80's leather ties (some non leather) that I saved, and always wore. Now my clients want to know where I got them as they want them baddly now. Mine are mint for the 80s. They are like the type Castillo wore.

Yeah i will have to agree i see kids at the mall wearing things i wore in the 80's it is scary let's see parachute pants check and yes i had courdoroy pants too i saw some for sale at target the other day wow ripped knee jeans checkeven had a mullet back then for a couple months someone mentioned shoulder pads on womens jackets and shirts back then yeah that was definatly an no no even for the 80's