Compliment and request

DressMan

Hello Dadrian,as a fellow keyboard player I want to say thanks and excellent work! Ferrariman was kind enough to let me hear a cover by you ("Klaus") and you really did an awesome job. :thumbsup: I actually have a request for another theme from Heroes Of The Last Revolution which I like even better than "Klaus". It plays for the first time after Castillo is being told in an office that Pedrosa is a psychopath. Could you please cover it? It shows up pretty much throughout the whole episode, I love it!I guess once I have some time on my hands again and get into the muse of playing music I will have a go at some Miami Vice music too. But since I'm not so much into covering and you're already doing a great job with it I'm thinking of "only" doing MV-like music. Can you give me some advice or clues where to get the same sounds/ presets Jan Hammer used in his MV work? Is there a computer synthesizer program or music library I can purchase or download that has these sounds? Thanks a lot.Dennis

Oh boy, I finally got the chance to go through your files and read your descriptions on the cover creations. And here I though it could be all done with the right audio computer software....:pI dont think I could work with all that analog equipment...so definitely my respects to you! If you still have some tips for 80s moog and roland computer emulation though I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

thanks for all the kind comments and please forgive my slow response time.as for the analog emulations, have u tried arturia? they make great jupiter 8 and moog products. some like the fm8 (dx7 emulator) too. i havent tried it. forgot who makes that but you can find them all easily online. the arturia stuff is gonna require a really strong processor though. try amplitube or guitar rig for overdrive sounds.pm me anytime.good luck!

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the suggestions, Dadrian. I'm more looking for digital solutions but I guess there aren't really any....Anyhow, I actually got to listen to every one of your covers now and have to say they are absolutely superb! They've been on my stereo and mp3 player quite a lot. :radio:Do you think you will follow up on my request? Should I post it in the requests thread?

• 1 month later...