On-Demand

sonnyrico84

If there was a channel that had MV on 24/7 on-demand style!! You can watch any episode any time!! Fast forward/rewind, & pause!! The works!! this would be nice even for those who already own the DVD's!! Just a thought:)!!

oh ok, yeah that would be cool to have. I thought you said you knew of a On Demand channel with Vice 24/7....lol....thanks

oh ok' date=' yeah that would be cool to have. I thought you said you knew of a On Demand channel with Vice 24/7....lol....thanks[/quote'] Yeah, Hulu.com is the closest thing, I guess..

I've got virgin cable, and i've tried to see if MV is available on demand. Unfortunately not. When they come on TV though it's good to watch them then, then you don't have t go throught the phase of questioning which season and episode to watch. Right now i want to watch a few of them but i can't.

Izzie I know what you mean. I have all the season so don't need them on tv with the commercials. Have I told you all how much I hate commercials? The only thing they are good for is if you have to go to the Head or get a drink without missing anything. I hate how tv cuts out part of episodes.......But then looking at the season it is like: Which one do I want to watch more...lol....I understand.