"MIAMI VICE' FREES ACTOR BY KILLING LIEUTENANT ZITO"

mvnyc

When did he make Lt.?:D...Seems like Caruso and others who leave seldom achieve the level of success they had when they left...guess you don't know until you try[ATTACH=CONFIG]2088[/ATTACH]!:thumbsup:

post-620-138929631693_thumb.jpg

I recall reading that location was the one of issues with Diehl's departure. He didn't like the idea of having to stay in Miami for all those months while filiming MV. Along with the lack of s/l for his character.David Caruso's departure was fueled by his massive ego and EPIC Douchebaggery on the NYPD Blue set.

Nice article.I've posted John's full zito's character bio written by John before in the scrapbook section. It was more descriptive than the articles version, but it sounds accurate.Nice find!:thumbsup:

Nice article. He earned $200k from Vice. Not too shabby.Zito was really missed after he was killed off but if he hadn't have left then we wouldn't have had Down For The Count, one of the greatest episodes.So every cloud has a sliver lining.Good to hear that he had a blast making that ep. I still maintain that Switek and Zito should've had more serious episodes like that instead of the stupid waste of time Made For Eachother.

Nice article. He earned $200k from Vice. Not too shabby.Zito was really missed after he was killed off but if he hadn't have left then we wouldn't have had Down For The Count' date=' one of the greatest episodes.So every cloud has a sliver lining.Good to hear that he had a blast making that ep. I still maintain that Switek and Zito should've had more serious episodes like that instead of the stupid waste of time Made For Eachother.[/quote']Switek and Zito were viewed as nothing more than comic relief by the writers IMH0. Which was really unfortunate, some dramatic eppys would've been nice. Like Trudy/Gina had in ones like "The Dutch Oven" and "Bough and Paid For"And I agree Tommy Vercetti, DFTC is one of the best of series. :thumbsup: