"The Heart of Heartbeat" (part 1) on Youtube

cheetah

I can't see it in Germany!!! :cry: ".... it's not available in your country"Why you can watch it in the netherlands? ?(

Try to reload it perhaps? I know my advice is ridiculous but why can't you watch it in Germany while I can watch it in Poland?

I uploaded this yesterday onto You Tube, it's from my days working at MTV. We aired it in September, 1986 to support his "Heartbeat" album. I'm in the process of uploading part two, I'll post it when it's complete. Sorry about Germany, You Tube blocked it for you because of Sony Music there, but you can watch it here. I'll load all three parts as soon as I'm done transferring them.

I uploaded this yesterday onto You Tube' date=' it's from my days working at MTV. We aired it in September, 1986 to support his "Heartbeat" album. I'm in the process of uploading part two, I'll post it when it's complete. Sorry about Germany, You Tube blocked it for you because of Sony Music there, but you can watch it here. I'll load all three parts as soon as I'm done transferring them.[/quote'] Wow, now we evn know whom to thank for uploading this treasure! :) Thank you very much, Mvnyc! :clap::flowers: Looking forward to see the other parts.:)

And now it's all here (courtesy of of Mvnyc):http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?7182-Don-Johnson-quot-The-Heart-of-Heartbeat-quot-(Exclusive)&p=112519&posted=1#post112519Mvnyc' date=' I hope you don't mind my little announcement. ;)[/quote'] Not at all Cheetah, but I started another post that has all three clips...

Yes, I know, I actually posted the link to your post, so people will know where to go, if they see my post before yours. Or have I misunderstood something? ?(