Don Johnson - "The Heart of Heartbeat" (Exclusive)

mvnyc

This is from my days at MTV, we aired this in September, 1986 in support of Don Johnson's "Heartbeat" album. It is now exclusive to this website only (I removed it from public viewing on You Tube). Hope you enjoy it!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_2EJKwf-rY

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=hSPbZMVwCDE

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuUUb4qxW5k

Thanks for posting! I have never seen these I saw the first part, the other ones will be for later since I have to go to work. It is really fun and interesting to see how Don talks abouts his music he took it seriously. I think more then people would think in those days.So you worked at MTV?Must have been a great job ?

You're welcome...working at MTV was pretty awesome, I was there during the "heyday", met a lot of people and was involved in many high profile projects. It was an experience that I'll cherish for the rest of my life.I have some other Vice-related stuff I'll be posting shortly, as soon as I have some time...

Help!!! I only can watch Part 2!!! Part 1 and 3 it says "... it's not available in your country!" Why I can see Part 2? ?(@mvnyc - any idea??? I'm so happy that you post this - and now I'm sad that I can't watch the 2 parts! :cry:

Help!!! I only can watch Part 2!!! Part 1 and 3 it says "... it's not available in your country!" Why I can see Part 2? ?(@mvnyc - any idea??? I'm so happy that you post this - and now I'm sad that I can't watch the 2 parts! :cry:

I have all three parts set to "private" on You Tube here in the US, which means you would have to know the link to view it here. Apparently, that is not the case in Germany, as You Tube there has blocked this because of Sony Music.

I have all three parts set to "private" on You Tube here in the US' date=' which means you would have to know the link to view it here. Apparently, that is not the case in Germany, as You Tube there has blocked this because of Sony Music.[/quote'] You Tube in Germany did not block the Phillip Michael Thomas Video I just posted, so you should be able to view that.

THANK YOU SO MUCH, Mvnyc! :clap: This is a priceless treasure you have posted. :happy: :glossy:By the way, have you ever met Don Johnson or any of them famous folks from this documentary, while working at the MTV?

THANK YOU SO MUCH' date=' Mvnyc! :clap: This is a priceless treasure you have posted. :happy: :glossy:By the way, have you ever met Don Johnson or any of them famous folks from this documentary, while working at the MTV?[/quote'] I wish I could say yes, but no, not from this documentary. MTV didn't shoot this one, another production company did. We aired it a few times, and it went into the library. I was fortunate enough to dub a copy of it for my "personal collection."

Thanks MVNYC! I knew this video existed and I know it has been on Dutch television in the 80’s but I’d never seen it before… :clap:

You're welcome! Anything I can do to enhance this site is always a good thing!

And I'm so sad that I can't watch this video in Germany!! Had somebody an idea how it is possible for me to watch it? They can see it in the Netherlands, in Russia, in Sweden.... but not in Germany?!Why Sony blocked it only here? :cry:

And I'm so sad that I can't watch this video in Germany!! Had somebody an idea how it is possible for me to watch it? They can see it in the Netherlands' date=' in Russia, :cry:[/quote']I MAY try to download it in my computer and then send it to your e-mail. But I am not sure it can be downloaded, and even if it can, I'm not sure it can be send (if the file is too big)

Thanks, Mvnyc. :)

And I'm so sad that I can't watch this video in Germany!! Had somebody an idea how it is possible for me to watch it? They can see it in the Netherlands' date=' in Russia, in Sweden.... but not in Germany?!Why Sony blocked it only here? :cry:[/quote'] All right, Sonny, PM me, and I'll send you the files. But you must have some flash-video player on your computer to watch them.

You have my permission...

By the way, Mvnyc - is it all right if I also send it to one or two friends who aren't members of this site? I thought I should ask you first.

By the way' date=' Mvnyc - is it all right if I also send it to one or two friends who aren't members of this site? I thought I should ask you first.[/quote'] Fine by me, it's in the public domain anyway...