Don Johnson Surprises Oprah With Belated Show Appearance

sredd

I just saw a short clip on our local ABC station of Don hugging Oprah:thumbsup: Do you think Oprah's website will post his appearance? It's not on there yet :cry:

I just saw a short clip on our local ABC station of Don hugging Oprah:thumbsup: Do you think Oprah's website will post his appearance? It's not on there yet :cry:

When does it air?

Has it already been broadcast?

.i got conflicting reports...1 person said it was on this past monday...and another said it was on yesterday..John Travolta was there and Paul Simon made an appearance.She flew the entire audience to Australia.....Hmmmm?..I wonder if John Travolta was their pilot...lol

Two things interest me about all this:1. What really happened in the 80s? Did DJ's producers feel that it was "beneath his stature" to go on Oprah? Or is it more like DJ said it was, that he was too busy and his producers didn't let him? Remember, Oprah was brand new on the scene, and PMT and DJ were the hottest thing, bar none.2. I read somewhere that this trip is going to cost $2.5M - - for the country of Australia. All I've read is that Australia is happy with the tourism advertising. What's up with that? Now, Oprah could very easily pick up that tab (she is a BILLIONAIRE), but I'd like to know, how does this cost so much for them? I mean beyond documenting the goings-on with a film crew and maybe getting some promotional content out of that, does that cost that much? For the record, I've been to Australia and didn't know it needed advertising...! Had a terrific time in Perth. Wish it'd been longer. The people were super friendly. University of Perth - beautiful. (But the D.J. didn't know who The Church was, I was let down by him)

Thanks for posting the link to the clip:thumbsup:I like the suit he is wearing!:clap:It looked like Oprah and Don know eachother quit well, with the hi baby greeting.

• 2 months later...

Still have not seen the clip of Don on Oprah's show. The link that was posted does not work anymore. The show was repeated on TV yesterday, but I missed it :cry: