Miami Vice Star Surprises Oprah

mvnyc

September 14, 2010 Former Miami Vice star Don Johnson stunned Oprah Winfrey on the premiere episode of the 25th and final season of her talk show "Oprah" by returning her rhinestone sunglasses.Winfrey sent Johnson her favorite accessories in a bid to persuade him to become her first guest when the show started in 1986, but he turned her down - prompting her to come up with the idea of making her show all about normal people, not just celebrities.On Monday the talk show queen told her audience, "They were all the rage and they cost a fortune..." as Johnson stepped out onstage to surprise her.He joked, "I know it has taken me about 24 years to get these back to you... For clarity, I was shooting 18-20 hours a day at the time and it's not that I didn't wanna come, they (producers) wouldn't let me come. But I understand things have been going OK for you... You're the greatest."Johnson wasn't the only star guest on the premiere show - John Travolta waltzed Oprah out at the beginning of the program and then helped the host announce a surprise Australia trip for her audience members, while one of her favorite singers, Paul Simon, closed the first of her farewell shows by revamping a song he wrote for Winfrey's 10th season.

• 2 years later...

... and so this video goes its way :D :D :D I was searching for this scene months ago so badly.No one could help me until I asked our member Alleycat.She has posted it then at Youtube.Maybe this is the right moment to say a THANK YOU to her at this place.THANK YOU ALLEYCAT ! :thumbsup::clap::happy:Btw: These are a few shots by the scene in which Ophra has given Don the sunglasses years ago.Eingefügtes Bild