Comment if you like on The Current Can Change on A Dime.

crocketsgrl

Hi, I think most know you can't review or comment on the thread with stories. I made this up incase anyone would like to comment on the story. I have been told that the other stories will not be over from ORG. for a while and to just put up my story now and as I go. Thank you, Sue

• 1 month later...

Sue, Great story.....what time period would you place this in? (just curious) I like your writing style, the prose flows very well. Keep it coming, you have real talent!

• 5 months later...

Johnny DaytonaThanks Johnny, the story tells you how long after Sonny and Rico left. I haven't read or written in a while though I have another chapter to put up now. Then I need to finish it out. Thanks for your kind words about my writing. I've written other stories for a different fandom. This was the first for Vice and I was shakey with it, that's why I had my betas for characters and they helped a bit with the flow once in a while. I hope they will still do this since I haven't touched the story in a while. But putting up the next chapter now and then will have to read the story a bit to see where I was and how I want to go. Need to tie up loss ends...thanks again appreciate your time to review, it means so very much. Sue

• 2 months later...

I read the first few parts,good writing,very realistic.Suprise was the fight between Val an Tubbs.Also first time Castillo seems loosen up a little.Good writing!

• 1 year later...

Thank you Agent 47. I went missing a while so sorry for not getting back to you in over a year. But I did see that you wrote several fan fictions. I put mine up since none of the other people from the other site was pulling their fan fics here. I wanted tostart this section and get it going like we had it on the other site. I think it's an important thread for writers and people (fans) who just need more Vice! Sadly there was another writer who I see now has taken her story down. But I am so happy to see you and a few other writers posting fan fictions. I am a big supporter and lover of fan fictions. I've written in a few fandoms. Good luck with your stories. I may stop by long enough to read them I hope so. Just so much here to get used to everything is changing. I can only get on about one a week maybe a little more, once in a while. Anyway, thanks again and keep writing to keep this section open and Vice Fans who need more to get their fix!.....lol ......Sue

I read the first few parts' date='good writing,very realistic.Suprise was the fight between Val an Tubbs.Also first time Castillo seems loosen up a little.Good writing![/quote']

Well, I discovered this thread yesterday, then I desperately looked for the story I couldn't find (oldest thread of "fan fictions") ... and when I found it ... wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not imagine such a story, I also imagine some stories like this one but never write them, they are only in my imagination !So I read the 5-6 first chapters in one time yesterday night and could not help having a look at the end bedore going to bed ... what a surprise, it's very very good :happy:Today I read the last chapters and really enjoyed the whole story.I only have one question : what happens next ????Have you written the continuation of this story? will you be posting it ?PLease say yes :rolleyes:

Thank you so very much. I wrote this a few years back when I had a beta reader. She did the Crockett - Dial fan zines. So I knew if I didn't get someting right with Crockett or any of them she'd help she's also written stories before, both of my beta readers have. I don't have that anymore since I stopped writing. I'm so sorry a few years back a lot of garbage went on when this site was born, the old site most of us here were on didn't like this site coming about. I will not get into that anymore than that. So I was upset, knew this was the right site to be on so took my story here and the other great stories stayed. So in being upset with what happened my muse left and then I did for over a year. There was only one or two chapters left to tie it up. I know I hate unfinished stories too. Though I am so very glad you enjoyed what I wrote and the action is all over and the bad guys are arrested. Now since I've come back on not just my story but other people are now writing fan fictions and putting them up which makes me happy to see. I hope you enjoy them. And again maybe someday I'll write that last chapter but in a way it ends kind of like Michael Mann's....lol.....Thank you so much you are very kind. Sue

Well' date=' I discovered this thread yesterday, then I desperately looked for the story I couldn't find (oldest thread of "fan fictions") ... and when I found it ... wow !!!!!!!!!!!!! I could not imagine such a story, I also imagine some stories like this one but never write them, they are only in my imagination !So I read the 5-6 first chapters in one time yesterday night and could not help having a look at the end bedore going to bed ... what a surprise, it's very very good :happy:Today I read the last chapters and really enjoyed the whole story.I only have one question : what happens next ????Have you written the continuation of this story? will you be posting it ?PLease say yes :rolleyes:[/quote']

It's sad what happened to you ... So, if I understand well (I'm French) there is nothing left from the next written chapters (even not controlled by a beta reader)? I was very curious to know how this story would end. Well,I know I shoudn't say that but it is the only fiction I really appreciate.For me, it is as if it was "THE" official MV continuation, it is so logical, every character (existing or new) is exactly as I would have expected it would be. There is action, psychology, love ... like the old MV, maybe better sometimes IMO :happy:Now, when I think about MV, the end is not "Freefall" anymore but your story, I cannot watch an episode without thinking of what happened 4 years laters.When I say I would have appreciated to read the continuation, it is that I really love this story, because in a certain way, we can consider it as and end, and a good one (unlike Freefall which let the reader rather unsatisfied).But, if someday you change your mind and decide to write the last chapter on your own, I would be very glad to read them, even if it is not so perfect ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you for the story!I also would like to know what was in the end of the story :radar:I hope you'll forgive me for a silly question: what is a "beta reader"?(sorry for my English)