"A kid that owes me" in Miami squeese

LNGLK

In Miami squeese Crockett said something like I know "a kid that owes me".But I think he didn't owe anything.Certainly it was not Crockett's fault that the guy pretending to be a witness was shot, but what does he owe Crockett?!?( ?( ?(

Guest myonlyvice
In Miami squeese Crockett said something like I know "a kid that owes me".But I think he didn't owe anything.Certainly it was not Crockett's fault that the guy pretending to be a witness was shot' date=' but what does he owe Crockett?!?( ?( ?([/quote'] You and I ask the same type of questions. To comment on this I think I gonna have to rewatch the episode and, since I watch them all in chronological order, it will be be a while before I get to this one. (I'm currently on S3.)

In Miami squeese Crockett said something like I know "a kid that owes me".But I think he didn't owe anything.Certainly it was not Crockett's fault that the guy pretending to be a witness was shot' date=' but what does he owe Crockett?!?( ?( ?([/quote'] My interpretation was that Sonny felt he was owed one because he was fooled into thinking for all of Line of Fire that the kid was the real witness, not a cop keeping his true identity from one of his own.