New Game Show Im hosting :

himenokuri

its called whats my Current vice?mine are going shopping chocolate milk kabillion.com and brain ageI know theres more but what about yall?

CDs and vinyl records. I've spent so much money on them over the last few weeks. Not that I'm really complaining, I've found some good stuff and filled gaps in my collection.

• Administrators

Welding: I'm currently tring to lay down a bead that looks like it is supposed to. It's a lot harder then one would think.

Getting MV CD's and writing and now that it's spring planting and making the yard nice.

Drinking and buying too many pairs of sunglasses.

Drinking and buying too many pairs of sunglasses.

ok, Jonny, you drink and I'll roll the ciggie in my mouth and smoke it and we'll both wear the sunglasses. :DWait we have to wear our MV shirts too!;)

ok' date=' Jonny, you drink and I'll roll the ciggie in my mouth and smoke it and we'll both wear the sunglasses. :DWait we have to wear our MV shirts too!;)[/quote']Oh...the Crockett roll? I do that when I ocassionally smoke. sounds good, I need to post a pic in my blazer and carreras..

Oh...the Crockett roll? I do that when I ocassionally smoke. sounds good' date=' I need to post a pic in my blazer and carreras..[/quote']Oh sounds good Jonny, with the cig roll, don't forget that. Many women love when Crockett rolls the ciggie in his mouth, licking it before lighting it.....Yes, get that camera!

Oh sounds good Jonny' date=' with the cig roll, don't forget that. Many women love when Crockett rolls the ciggie in his mouth, licking it before lighting it.....Yes, get that camera![/quote']Will do.. ! I should mention that girls are the other Vice that cause me the most issues....

Will do.. ! I should mention that girls are the other Vice that cause me the most issues....

I think that's with every man and woman, Jon. But my knees will quiver if you do the Crockett cig roll, dressed in Vice clothes and sunglasses......oh, member's pic that goes in! Can't wait to see it!