People Magazine Oct 7, 1985

mvnyc

Great article! The 5'11" part is kinda funny, when you look at the DVD's and see him alongside Castillo and doorways, and then see him on Leno...looks more like 5'8".:)

post-620-1389296317035_thumb.jpg

[COLOR="Purple"">

Great article! The 5'11" part is kinda funny' date=' when you look at the DVD's and see him alongside Castillo and doorways, and then see him on Leno...looks more like 5'8".:)[/color']

Thanks...I usually try not to re-post things that have already been posted here, but this article I somehow missed back in the day and thought it was interesting to hear Don's answers when the series was in its prime...

Thanks...I usually try not to re-post things that have already been posted here' date=' but this article I somehow missed back in the day and thought it was interesting to hear Don's answers when the series was in its prime...[/quote']:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 9 months later...

EXCELLENT! Really LOVED reading this article.....very insightful and shed new light for me, on some of the speculation surrounding Don Johnson. :thumbsup:Wow, Crockett having dinner at the White House....who wudda thought, eh!!! :clap: Cybil Shepherd.....I'm sure there was MORE to that! ;)TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL! :rauchen:

[COLOR="Purple"">

Great article! The 5'11" part is kinda funny' date=' when you look at the DVD's and see him alongside Castillo and doorways, and then see him on Leno...looks more like 5'8".:)[/color']

I am 5' 9.5", but we'll just call it 5'11". Oh yeah, am I the only one that turns on Leno every few months and notices he's still hanging onto that one teeny lock of black hair? Good grief, this is one of the reasons I'd love to work as a journalist, so I could finally finish all these big projects like a Leno hair tracker! Harder in the cities, though...P.S., I either didn't know about or had forgotten about the White House thing. Too cool for school!!!