Scarface

Scot from S.C.

• 3 months later...
Have you ever watched "Scarface - The Short Version"?Amazing how they got the entire movie down to less than 2 minutes, or at least just the important parts?!Warning - video is NSFW - language
And now, The Short Version has a companion piece - Scarface - The Mang Short Version. Less intensity, more humorous.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IWbrQwySwY

I loved it. Saw it on the big screen when it first came out. Almost 3 hours long, man, that's a long time to wait to go to the bathroom. especially after the 32oz Coca~Cola. But it's like that every time I see it, I can't leave my seat!!!

• 9 months later...

Scarface is my all time favorite Gangster flick, I also saw it in theaters back in 1983. My son has the game for the PSP and the X-box. Pacino's work in this film is 2nd only to The Godfather II.Can't wait for it to hit blu-ray.

• 7 months later...

VHSMy brother and his girlfriend were at the house and had rented the movie and it was on VHS(TAPE)for people who weren't around during the 80's.It was my first adult movie I watched I think I was 15 or 16 years old and there was a certain that you could count how many times it was said I can't say it here though.God knows I use the word alot myself.When my father came in he got mad at my brother because I was watching this type of movie but I loved this movie and I still do.When it comes on I watch and remember those times.Love Al Pacino

I remember the exact day I first saw Scarface actually, it was on the USA channel (the first cable channel that showed Miami Vice after it's run on NBC) at 12PM EST on Sunday, July 13th, 2003 and I just remember being in awe of the movie. My mom was very disapproving of violent films then (although my Dad was definitely not as the very first film I saw was The Godfather around age five) and forbid me from buying the movie or seeing it again, of course six months later that kind of fell through as I ended up getting it on VHS at the Flea Market anyways, my Dad and I watched it many times together after that.My mom's attitude has changed towards the film and other gangster films as I got older, she now finds it funny that I like gangster films so much.

• 4 weeks later...

I can't wait for the Blu-Ray version to hit the stores. I wish it was going to be released this summer though. I hate having to wait until September. :evil:

Scarface is a great movie. I remember first watching the movie and being shocked by the ending. It's a brilliant movie though, and has influenced a lot of movies and tv shows post-Scarface.

• 4 months later...
Just so happens I started working on this movie a couple days ago for my location web site and it should be ready to publish in a couple, few days.:D

http://www.sffl.comcastbiz.netIt took a week (not bad) but it is done. I just published Scarface on my location web site. Check it out and let me know what you think' date=' thanks.[/color']

Looks fantastic Charlie. One small glitch- the link at the bottom of page 1 to go to page 2 doesn't work for me. thanks.

Looks fantastic Charlie. One small glitch- the link at the bottom of page 1 to go to page 2 doesn't work for me. thanks.

Thanks I posted here before I gave it a read thru on the web. It is fixed now, try it again there are three pages. Thanks

Thanks I posted here before I gave it a read thru on the web. It is fixed now' date=' try it again there are three pages. Thanks[/quote'] Great stuff! I posted the link on our Facebook page.

Scarface's bluray Steelbook Edition officially drops this Tuesday.My copy should arrive by week's end, pre-ordered it months ago from amazon.comAnyone else?

• 3 weeks later...