KELLY McGILLIS MARRIES A WOMAN!

COOPER&BURNETT

KELLY McGILLIS MARRIES A WOMAN! (Not that there's anything wrong with that...)Former Key West resident Kelly McGillis, 53, joined partner Melanie Leis, 42, in a civil union last week in Collingswood, N.J., according to widespread media reports.McGillis, who graduated from the Julliard School’s drama department, is best known for her roles playing opposite Tom Cruise in “Topgun†(1986) and Jodie Foster in “The Accused†(1988).She’s also involved in her namesake Kelly McGillis Classic International Women’s & Girls’ Flag Football Championship, held annually in the Southernmost City. McGillis was part owner of Kelly’s Caribbean Bar, Grill and Brewery until 2006. Her ex-husband Fred Tillman still has stake in the Whitehead Street restaurant. They have two daughters, ages 17 and 20.McGillis appeared on a 2008 story arc in Showtime’s series “The L Word.†Her most recent work is an independent vampire movie, “Stake Land,†that premiered this week at the Toronto Film Festival.McGillis and Leis met in 2000 when Leis was a bartender at Kelly’s Caribbean, according to The New York Times.Leis is currently a sales executive in Philadelphia with Independence Communications, which sells Muzak.McGillis came out publicly in a 2009 interview with the website SheWired.com. In a 2008 interview with the Keynoter, she said she was attending a seminary school in Pennsylvania. It’s not clear how that turned out.Judge Robert T. Zane III presided over the ceremony in Camden County, N.J. MAVERICK's Girlfriend (From TOP GUN) has not aged well....YIKES!! :eek:Eingefügtes Bild PRESENT DAYEingefügtes Bild PASTEingefügtes Bild PASTTom has aged very well.Eingefügtes Bild PRESENT DAYEingefügtes Bild PAST

• Administrators

He may have aged well, but he is still a nutcase wachjob in my book.I lost all respect for him and will not watch his movies anymore.

WTF happened! :radar:?(Even more sad.She was a fantacy a lot of guys had back then. That was a BAD 24 years! :eek:Eingefügtes Bild

I would not have recognized her unless someone told me who it was ...

• Administrators

She needs to contact Susan Hoffs from the Bengals and ask her what her secrete is! She's 51 and a 1,000,000,000 x better looking! (Of course I believe Susan is a Vampire which is why she has not aged a day in 30 years!)

The shock doesn't seem to be that she's a lesbian, but it's what she now looks like!! :eek::eek:(Doesn't that bother her wife?)

I could care less that she is a lesbian. I'm all for lesbians' date=' I just can't believe how badly she's aged! :eek:[/quote']My thoughts exactly.The shock of "Coming out" just isn't what it once was. But looking old, and aged waaaay before your time is a shock! :eek::eek:

Sorry' date=' but she should "go back in". :thumbsdown:[/quote']I'm still wondering what her wife feels to know that she was once good looking, and now looks haggerd out! :eek:

She looks quite nice in the wedding photo. I agree though, you found some bad pics of her. Cutting the hair off is the saddest part. The hair is like the natural clothing for a persons head. There, sadly, she has a boys haircut. The wedding photo however is quite a contrast to the other pics. She was gorgeous back in the eighties.

It's a personal preference, but I prefer long hair on a woman. I never can figure out why women cut their hair. It's almost as if they have decided to no longer be sexy, like their sex life is over.If you have to dye it, then dye it...don't cut it!This doesn't apply to a woman with a cute face that can pull it off.I LOVE long hair on a woman!