KELLY McGILLIS MARRIES A WOMAN!

COOPER&BURNETT

I'm sure she would look better with make-up instead of trying to look "masculine!"...If Tom has any more plastic surgery he will have to remove his wallet to pick his nose.:D...but I did enjoy "Valkerie"...however you spell it.:thumbsup:

post-620-13892963170633_thumb.jpg

I'm sure she would look better with make-up instead of trying to look "masculine!"...If Tom has any more plastic surgery he will have to remove his wallet to pick his nose.:D...but I did enjoy "Valkerie"...however you spell it.:thumbsup:

This is an honest to god question. Why do many lesbians have butch haircuts? Why not have long hair? They are women after all, even if they love women, why have short hair?Are they trying to look like a guy? If so, wouldn't that turn off the very women they are seeking because they are looking for a woman too, not a guy.Perhaps they just feel like a guy, so they want to dress and look the part?I dunno. Any ideas?

Some women, but also men, have bad luck in consider of aging and others have luck. But with one thing you all are right. I also think that short hair makes a woman look older, above all if it´s gray. On the other hand, it´s really self - confident for an atrice not to cover her wrinkles with make - up.

Kelly McGillis does look her age in that photo. However, I wouldn't say she looks older than she really is. Many 50+ year old women look older than a decade earlier although when in their early forties they might have looked almost the same as in their thirties. This is just biology, whether we like it or not; whether we accept it or not. Obviously, she looked gorgeous in the 1980s in comparison with her current looks (although her wedding photo seems quite nice, as far as I can see). However, I must say I prefer women who age with dignity to those who ask a plastic surgeon for help - in my opinion it's pathetic as everyone knows how old you really are and it really shows that your "beauty" is unnatural. It always amazes me and strikes as really unfair that when a female actress begins to look old and not so attractive any longer, there are far more critical comments in comparison with aging male actors. Some of 1980s hunks look really old and slobby now but they are being described as "mature"... As for long/short hair in women, I know that men are attracted to long-haired beauties (preferably blondes) but some of us just don't look good with long hair, whatever you guys might think. I don't know many mature (let's say, 40+) ladies who look really good with hair longer than of shoulder length. Butch lesbian ultra short hair is yet another story, I don't like such spiky hair myself but it feels more practical (especially when it's hot outside) to have your mane cut. You may not agree with me but that's my opinion. I used to wear my hair really long (below my knees in primary and secondary school) but I think I'd be constantly late for work if I still had such long hair...

He may have aged well' date=' but he is still a nutcase wachjob in my book.I lost all respect for him and will not watch his movies anymore.[/quote'] Ditto that. I can't get past his cult practices either.

Kelly looks A LOT older than her age, but above all she has the typical look of a woman who doesn't take care of herself anymore, i.e. the ugly haircut, no makeup etc.Aging takes a toll on everyone of us (someone more than others), so why making things worse?She would definitely look better if she had a nicer haircut and a little makeup on... just a little because no makeup can cover the signs of aging.Unless it's the heavy makeup used in TV or movies, there's no way to cover wrinkles, (not even freckles for that matters, and I know it so well!) but a touch of makeup adds grace and a polished appearance also to older faces.As for long/short hair, very few women are spared the thinning that occurs when aging, so I think that a shorter lenght is advisable, but once again it has to improve a woman's appearance.I personally have long hair, I prefer myself like this, and maintenance costs in terms of time and money. Kelly probably has both time and money so I don't understand why she puts herself down this way.

• Administrators

I'm a little late to this thread but all I can say is she did some man a big favor!

Kelly McGillis was brutally beaten/raped in her NYC apt by two men, back in the early 80's. By the time she was on Hollywood's radar, the woman was numbing the pain with drugs and booze. Which is probably a factor in how she look now. Couple that with confusion over her sexuality. Plus she believed the sexual assault was God's way of punishng her for being attracted to women. As I recall, Kelly left Hollywood, got married and moved to Florida.Around the time she gave birth to her 2nd child, hubby was busted tryin to pick up a hooker. Who was actually a UC.Think it was in the early/mid 90's.With that said, hope the actress has finaly found true love and happiness.