New files in "Downloads" area

KaeptnCaipi

• Administrators

Today I uploaded some file to the "Downloads" area. Check it out, there's some interesting stuff.

Today I uploaded some file to the "Downloads" area. Check it out' date=' there's some interesting stuff.[/quote']I really enjoyed the walking tour, thanks for the post!

Caipi, I logged in again like it said and hit the download for the Pepsi commercial and it came up on my Media player. But it's not listed there. Now, I've never done this before but is it now loaded onto my computer? I looked at my docs and in video's there isn't the Pepsi commercial. I have other download but not from this site. Or do you just see it and you can't put it on you computer? thanks

• Administrators
Caipi' date=' I logged in again like it said and hit the download for the Pepsi commercial and it came up on my Media player.[/quote']After you hit the download button a window opens. Don't chose "open with Windows media Player". Try it with "save to my Computer" (second item). Then first you have to chose the place where you want the file to be saved (maybe "My Docs") then hit "save/ok". Dane. Good luck! :xmas:

Thanks, thats a great find. The Sunset Island house was also the safe house in Little Miss Dangerous.

After you hit the download button a window opens. Don't chose "open with Windows media Player". Try it with "save to my Computer" (second item). Then first you have to chose the place where you want the file to be saved (maybe "My Docs") then hit "save/ok". Dane. Good luck! :xmas:

Thank you for the help Ell.a I appreciate it and will try it now and let you know. Again I'm not great with this stuff and you will all be hearing more from me as I go. Poor Caipi is probably tried of me and Lou, lol......he probably warned Caipi....thanks again.

After you hit the download button a window opens. Don't chose "open with Windows media Player". Try it with "save to my Computer" (second item). Then first you have to chose the place where you want the file to be saved (maybe "My Docs") then hit "save/ok". Dane. Good luck! :xmas:

Ell.a I tried to do what you said, only when I hit download my computer starts to play it on Media and doesn't give me a choice to download the video anywhere. I looked to add video to media player. It will play but will not download, only music.......I'll ask my nephew about it......probably easier on you guys..lol....

• Administrators

This sounds like some settings of your broswer resp. your media player inhibit the dialog window "save"/"play". It could also be your firewall or anti virus software. I'm sorry I cannot help you from the far. Maybe your nephew know more when you tell him about the settings. Good luck!

• Administrators

Try to right click on the download button, then choose "Save as..."

Oh I did the right click on everything, the download, the media player, doesn't work, thanks Caipi.....My nephew will be here tomorrow and I'll talk to him. I think you are right Ell.a, Media isn't set up to download videos and it used to be so I'll have him reset it...thank you both!

Ok, it was the settings and my nephew changed them adding video save as to Media player...thanks everyone! Finally got the download. :clap:

• Administrators

Doesn't it feel good to have "kids" like him? ;) :happy:I'm happy you were able to get the stuff at least.

Thanks Ell.a. My nephew is 27...lol....he's from my daughter's father's side of the family, a bit distant. He and her were friends in high school and he did an on line Geneology chart and found out he was my daughter's cousin through her dad! Isn't that something in this day and age to be able to go on line and find that out? He does my computer and I let him do his wash and feed him when he wants to stay...lol.....he is worth it. Thanks again.

• Administrators

I relinked one of my DJ articles (Hello 10/2006) from .info to the download section. Enjoy the nice photos of Don, Kelley and Deacon! :cool:PS: The file is still in the moderator queue and must be confimed by the admins.

• Administrators
I relinked one of my DJ articles (Hello 10/2006) from .info to the download section. Enjoy the nice photos of Don' date=' Kelley and Deacon! :cool:PS: The file is still in the moderator queue and must be confimed by the admins.[/quote']Hi ell.a, thanks you for the link I just approved it. The file is online.

• Administrators

Hi folksin the download section you'll find two more video clips about DJ/Miami Vice and a nearly one hour radio interview with DJ.Enjoy the stuff as soon it is released from the mod's queue. :cool:

• Administrators

Again seven more files in the download section for you! Enjoy after being released from the mod's queue! :cool:

• Administrators

Hi Ell.a, thank you for the files, I just confirmed them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I uploaded a new Dadrian Wilson Cover. It's called "Bought and paid for". Thanks to Ferrariman and Dadrian for this file.

I can't get this to download. It brings up a new page, which has the URL (.mp3) but the page is white and nothing happens... I tried clicking on all the links and then got told I was trying to download to many files - if only!;)

• Administrators

I just tried to download the file - worked great.Try to right-click on the download button and choose "save as..." to save the file to your hard disk. This should work.

• Administrators

I'm sorry - there where some wrong links in the interview section. :oI just checked and fixed all links. Now all interview downloads should work. Some more will follow soon. :cool: