DJ's NOT 6' TALL, HE'S SHORTER

COOPER&BURNETT

Yeah but you might turn into a dick. You know' date=' occupational hazzard! lol :p[/quote']That's possible.I know someone who had that job, and did just that! :)

LOVE the fact that C&B found an unobtrusive way to advertise this site! :clap:

Thanks. Don't forget, I do it on youtube too! ;)

• 4 years later...

I don't know where the impression came from that he was 6' tall (or around that height) because when you see him with other male actors, he seems fairly average for males (around 5'9").  If he was around 6' tall, his height would be much more noticeable, especially during the scenes when he kissed his love interests (i.e. Gina, Brenda, Theresa, Christine Von Marburg).

Plus... I'm not familiar with sports cars too much, but wouldn't that height be a bit problematic when rushing in and out of the Testarossa?  ...Especially with his spiked hair style during Season 3?  It would have been messed up by the ceiling of the car, and the hair stylists would have constantly had to reset his hair.

Edited by Vice Immersion

See the balding guy holding the camera in the back?  That's RB's father, the head camera man.  He played Pepe the janitor in Tale of the Goat and Made For Each Other.  RB is the short guy on his left (on the right from our perspective).

making.jpg

Edited by airtommy
  • Like 1

Thanks. Don't forget, I do it on youtube too! ;)

You do? where? what video?  ;)

Please Coop - tell us more.

You do? where? what video? ;)

YUP !!! :D :D 

You do? where? what video?  ;)  :thumbsup:

I used to "advertise" our site by posting a reply on YOUTUBE. I'd find a random (usually the most watched so it would be seen) Miami Vice video, like Crockett's theme or something like that, and in the reply section, I'd invite viewers to this website, and I'd post a link to this site. I figured if someone was watching a video that was about MIAMI VICE, they most likely had some sort of interest, so they may be interested in the biggest MIAMI VICE website in the World.

This was my idea, and I thought a rather good one.

Free advertising!

• Like 3