DJ's NOT 6' TALL, HE'S SHORTER

COOPER&BURNETT

• Administrators
Quote from Rick Bravo: "Holy sh*t DJ, I think the water shrunk you...YOU'RE MY SIZE! "Yeah, RB wishes he was 5' 8"! :D

Quote from Rick Bravo: "Holy sh*t DJ' date=' I think the water shrunk you...YOU'RE MY SIZE! "Yeah, RB wishes he was 5' 8"! :D[/quote']Yeah, I don't think RB was 5' 8" either. :)

Met him? No' date=' but we do know each other quite well from another Vice site.[/quote'] Pictures of him appear to show him as not being too tall.Solid build, but short.

• Administrators

I started to put something else there, but then I remembered I was supposed to set a good example here... :eek:

I started to put something else there' date=' but then I remembered I was supposed to set a good example here... :eek:[/quote'] I figured that's where you were going with that. :)

I don't know the history but seems he was not a popular guy with you all.

He had a very good, unusual perspective of the show his father filmed from being on the set. He had a ton of info, and photos that were taken by him, that were one of a kind photos on the set that nobody has ever seen before.However, he was a mean spirited bully to the members. He was nasty, mean, and created arguments all the time, and bashed DJ every chance he got.What a shame to lose someone with such knowledge, but it was the right thing to not have him here anymore. We lose info, ...but we gain peace.

• Administrators

Well, not to hijack the thread here, but long story short, he started off as being extremely nice and polite to everyone and was very well liked but then his ego began to swell and he turned into a complete butt-head. He also had a few of his "buddies" that also sided with his enlarged ego and joined in on the member bashing.F-man finally had to clean house. Thank God!

• Administrators
Well' date=' not to hijack the thread here, but long story short, he started off as being extremely nice and polite to everyone and was very well liked but then his ego began to swell and he turned into a complete butt-head. He also had a few of his "buddies" that also sided with his enlarged ego and joined in on the member bashing.F-man finally had to clean house. Thank God![/quote']Ah, the good old days! lolSeriously though, right or wrong, it was the hardest decision I've ever made as a mod.

He had a very good' date=' unusual perspective of the show his father filmed from being on the set. He had a ton of info, and photos that were taken by him, that were one of a kind photos on the set that nobody has ever seen before.[/quote']Funny... from what I've read here and on the "other site", I used to think that Rick Bravo was a cameraman... but now it appears that he was only a SON of a cameraman... ?(:D

Ah' date=' the good old days! lolSeriously though, right or wrong, it was the hardest decision I've ever made as a mod.[/quote'] I think I'm glad I was not around during all that. Sorry for bringing up the subject. My bad.

I'm still wondering why a 5' 8'' man would want to have lifts in his shoes, it's an acceptable height. I mean, our Prime Minister wears them but in his case it's much needed! :)

• Administrators

I think I'm glad I was not around during all that. Sorry for bringing up the subject. My bad.

It was a bloodbath, be happy you missed it!

Funny... from what I've read here and on the "other site"' date=' I used to think that Rick Bravo was a cameraman... but now it appears that he was only a SON of a cameraman... ?(:D[/quote'] Someone correct me if I'm wrong (because I may be), but I was under the impression that RB's dad was the cameraman, (for seasons one and two) and his son was the guy who pulled the camera, or moved it for shots (thus, CAMPULLER).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong (because I may be)' date=' but I was under the impression that RB's dad was the cameraman, (for seasons one and two) and his son was the guy who pulled the camera, or moved it for shots (thus, CAMPULLER).[/quote']
That is correct...:)
Then' date=' I want [u']THAT job!

• Administrators

No, he was the "Focus Puller" for his father.And it was "acampuller"."A" was for the A vs B camera teams."Cam" was for the camera"Puller" was for the focus puller.If I recall correctly.Click ---> here

• Administrators

THAT job!

Yeah but you might turn into a dick. You know, occupational hazzard! lol :p