Edward James Olmos On CSI: NY 10-15-10

mvnyc

Edward James Olmos will appear on the October 15th episode of CSI: NY, playing a former gang leader who gets out of prison after fifteen years and seeks revenge on Mac Taylor, whom he blames for the incarceration. Should be a great show!

Edward James Olmos will appear on the October 15th episode of CSI: NY' date=' playing a former gang leader who gets out of prison after fifteen years and seeks revenge on Mac Taylor, whom he blames for the incarceration. Should be a great show![/quote'] Can't wait...a lot of well known guest stars on shoes this year!:thumbsup:

Gary Cole is on "The Good Guys" (one of the best new shows as far as I'm concerned) opposite CSINY in the same time slot...will have to tape or watch online!:thumbsup:

post-620-13892963195962_thumb.jpg

Gary Cole is on "The Good Guys" (one of the best new shows as far as I'm concerned) opposite CSINY in the same time slot...will have to tape or watch online!:thumbsup:
This is what he says about Miami Vice from IMDB:(On his guest appearance on Miami Vice) I think the show was in its third season' date=' so it was pretty popular at that point. It was a good experience for me. I was only there five or six days. There was a great actor in that episode who's now a director, Perry Lang. We were kind of partner bad guys, a couple of rich kids who became drug smugglers. I just remember having a decent time in Miami for 10 days...Miami Vice was very stylized, in a weird way. It was kind of like the old Batman. Sometimes the villains were very... I wouldn't say they were cartoony, but they were themed. They were very strong characters. This was not NYPD Blue. It wasn't trying to be hardcore authentic all the time.[/color']

• 1 month later...

Looks like sheriff lucas buck from american gothic is add it again.

EJO was his usual charismatic self' date=' but the eppy didn't exactly W0W me. His wife also guest starred as well.[/quote'] He was good. He physically changed a lot since his slim MV days.