• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Beautiful pics Amber. Very handsome, Lee. Thanks guys for putting them up. How do you get the pics all on the page and not as an attachment? I can do the attachment, but I've been told you can do it without photobucket? I need to know to put up my pics. And LMD where's yours?????Thanks for putting this up I was going to last night but it was late.......I'll come back later and see if anyone answers me cause I don't want to put my pics up as an attachment, I'm slow on the uptake on things like this..:DThanks

Beautiful pics Amber. Very handsome' date=' Lee. Thanks guys for putting them up. How do you get the pics all on the page and not as an attachment? I can do the attachment, but I've been told you can do it without photobucket? I need to know to put up my pics. And LMD where's yours?????Thanks for putting this up I was going to last night but it was late.......I'll come back later and see if anyone answers me cause I don't want to put my pics up as an attachment, I'm slow on the uptake on things like this..:DThanks[/quote']that makes two of us, crocketsgrl. You all are obviously longstanding connections on the site (or was it org)? I'm just a newbie on these sites but been around a long time (watched MV for a long time).

• Administrators
How do you get the pics all on the page and not as an attachment? I can do the attachment' date=' but I've been told you can do it without photobucket? I need to know to put up my pics. [/quote']Take a look over here

Hey all trying this out to see if I can do it. Ok loaded on Photo gallery and taking the photo off of there. Most of you know I don't usually take photos by myself. This is the lastest of me taken in March 2008 with Glen Burtnik who used to play in Styxs. We are at the Beatle fest and he plays Paul in the tribute band too. The week before our little band opened for his solo band at a club in Asbury Park New Jersey, for you Bruce, Bonjovi and SouthSide Johnny fans you know the club as the Stone pony. ok, Anyway that's my explaination and here I am. SueEingefügtes Bild

Caipi, I put my photo up on the photo gallery and thought it was going to come onto the thread here as well..lol. I know , your saying stop and close your mouth , Sue.....I can't..lol...Anyway I copied what I said when It didn't come over and then copied the IMG and pasted it and the pic didn't come out as big as I saw it. Is that the right way to do it? I mean to pull the photo to a thread? thanks once again.....you will be sick of me yet, I'm sorry.......Sonny, I'm saving you..:D

LMD what a beautiful picture! Now see I pictured Mo with Blonde hair and you with dark hair..:D I love the black and white and that frame.....Now I can see you.:clap:

Me and most of the Family:Here is me in the pink shirt and my sister, my brother and other sister are over me and mom and dad...... My daughter and nephew weren't around......This was about two years ago.......now why does it put that big white chunk there. I don't think I'll ever get this photo thing on either sites..lol....Sorry about all that white.....Eingefügtes Bild

Jonny that's nice picture and at least yours came out big and not little like mine..lol. Thanks for putting it up. It's so nice to know what the person you are talking to looks like......

Jonny that's nice picture and at least yours came out big and not little like mine..lol. Thanks for putting it up. It's so nice to know what the person you are talking to looks like......

Ha ha..I have better ones, but they were too big. I was totally worn out in this one. I agree..it's nice to put a face to the name...

By the way, do I look like a sergeant?

that makes two of us' date=' crocketsgrl. You all are obviously longstanding connections on the site (or was it org)? I'm just a newbie on these sites but been around a long time (watched MV when was first run) but as Fman said to me when first joining "It was definitely cool being there from the beginning wasn't it!"[/quote']Sonny, on here we are newbies.....I joined Org in Sept. 2007 after lurking a while. Well I was a member and something happened so it seemed I was a lurker until I redid my membership and I was so nervous posting and found some great people on that site. Now Lou and other's opened this site and some of us jumped on over. I came over fast as did a few others and some are a bit slower. But we all love Vice and all are nice people here and took me awhile to start to get to know them. No worries, pal. They also know I don't know much about computers and get confused easily with it, like the pictures.....I'm glad you are here though I should put this in your welcome thread....:flowers:Sorry LMD....I'm raining on the thread.......:rain:

By the way' date=' do I look like a sergeant?[/quote']Why yes you do, Jonny! Sergeant Jonny Daytonna:clap:But with the cut to your hair I could say you were in the service, are you?

Why yes you do' date=' Jonny! Sergeant Jonny Daytonna:clap:But with the cut to your hair I could say you were in the service, are you?[/quote']Past tense... why is it that everyone says that or cop?

LMD what a beautiful picture! Now see I pictured Mo with Blonde hair and you with dark hair..:D I love the black and white and that frame.....Now I can see you.:clap:

Thanks!!!! My pictures are in the old org. I'm surprised you didn't see them.