Member photos

little miss dangerous

I must say there are some lovely looking ladies on .ws!Lots of people are very shy though, come on now, dont be scared!

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

I must say there are some lovely looking ladies on .ws!Lots of people are very shy though' date=' come on now, dont be scared![/quote']I concur.......:flowers:

Thanks!!!! My pictures are in the old org. I'm surprised you didn't see them.

LMD you're pics must be among the 100 or so pages and when I looked for Mo's they came up with RedX's. I didn't go through all the early pages, remember I joined officially in Sept...lol.....But you are lovely.And a big Thank you, Gstien! And we need your pic on here. So put it up I've seen your pic and know you have one...lol

Past tense... why is it that everyone says that or cop?

Common hair style for the service. And to answer another question in your earlier post. I was calling you Sgt. due to your rank on this site..lol......

Here's me. Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildNice pics everyone

Chloe nice pictures and yours didn't have that white around it like mine....darn..lol....lovely as ever, girl!

I must say there are some lovely looking ladies on .ws!Lots of people are very shy though' date=' come on now, dont be scared![/quote']
I concur.......:flowers:
Thank you so very much Lee and Jonny, how sweet. And I know I'm not alone in saying you brave men are so handsome!Now there are more ladies on here, you two need to get the guys to put up their photos.......:)

Chloe,Very pretty. I commend you, many women, no matter how attractive, don't like their photos. If you've got it, and you do, flaunt it.

[ATTACH]60[/ATTACH]This is me and my friend/idol Nik taken 18 months ago... horrendous pic of me and wonderful pic of him!

Ugly guy, COOL BOATHere I am behind the wheel of the Original KV 38 used in the series. The boat was used for many, if not most, of the close up scenes. My Brother in law (Tubbs) is holding the photo shop gun.

post-145-13892962856629_thumb.jpg

Here I am behind the wheel of the Original KV 38 used in the series. The boat was used for many' date=' if not most, of the close up scenes. My Brother in law (Tubbs) is holding the photo shop gun.[/quote']Smacky, May I ask how you got on the original boat for the picture? And you are kidding about the brother in law being Tubbs, yes, I can be naive at times, just checking:D........I love the pic. of you and being on the boat to boot is so cool... Oh and another man on the photo site, very good and thank you!

[ATTACH]60[/ATTACH]This is me and my friend/idol Nik taken 18 months ago... horrendous pic of me and wonderful pic of him!

Mo, You made it on here. I told you I love that picture of you and your friend is nice looking!

You should post your imagine picture' date='Sue[/quote']If I put that one up I have to play with it to make it bigger. I have it in photobucket but they don't make it easy. I'll have to see if I can find the real pic again cause my scanner I found out will make the pic larger......Oh and should have my pic with in a week or two with the MV shirt and I'll ask my sister who is taking it with her cell phone that when she cleans it up to make it bigger and I'll not just put it on Coop's harem but here too. thanks

If I put that one up I have to play with it to make it bigger. I have it in photobucket but they don't make it easy. I'll have to see if I can find the real pic again cause my scanner I found out will make the pic larger......thanks

okie dokie

You are quick my friend. I edited the post to you cause I forgot something I wanted to tell you and you read and posted already...lol...you are funny.....

If I put that one up I have to play with it to make it bigger. I have it in photobucket but they don't make it easy. I'll have to see if I can find the real pic again cause my scanner I found out will make the pic larger......Oh and should have my pic with in a week or two with the MV shirt and I'll ask my sister who is taking it with her cell phone that when she cleans it up to make it bigger and I'll not just put it on Coop's harem but here too. thanks

Whoo hoo! :)

Come on guysDavid will you post your picture please? Come on I know there are other men on here that can put up a picture, please please.......I'm Begging...hehehehehehehe:rolleyes:

Powderpatrol searching the Bahamas for CalderonePowderpatrol searching the Bahamas for Calderone.Eingefügtes Bild