Member photos

little miss dangerous

Yeah! Powderpatrol, great pic, wish I were there. Did you get Caldrone?lol......Thanks for putting up you picture. With some handles I can't tell like I have said it people are male or female and I wasn't sure and now I know, good looking! Four nice looking men here. And of course us women. And Amber, I will put that pic up. Promised to do the Vice pic and will...lol...with my flamingo...hehehhehee

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

Yeah! Powderpatrol' date=' great pic, wish I were there. Did you get Caldrone?lol......Thanks for putting up you picture. With some handles I can't tell like I have said it people are male or female and I wasn't sure and now I know, good looking! Four nice looking men here. And of course us women. And Amber, I will put that pic up. Promised to do the Vice pic and will...lol...with my flamingo...hehehhehee[/quote']alrighty

Crocketsgrl,The Tubbs thing was just a joke. The Scarab however, is mine. I purchased it last fall. Total restoration with documentation from both Universal studios and Wellcraft. Additional info on the boat is posted in this forum under Hardware/Scarab KV only.Cheers:cheers:

Black hair is my absolute favorite. Very nice Ms. Chloe.

Ahhh...if only you lived round the corner we could have a blast :tasse_prost:

Crocketsgrl' date='The Tubbs thing was just a joke. The Scarab however, is mine. I purchased it last fall. Total restoration with documentation from both Universal studios and Wellcraft. Additional info on the boat is posted in this forum under Hardware/Scarab KV only.Cheers:cheers:[/quote']Smacky, How lucky are you? That's fantastic....I don't know how you and other's get some great origanal Vice stuff, like this.....lucky lucky!

I tried to resize this on Photobucket, lets see if the white stays away. Sorry if it doesn't work but I tried......I'm in NY, laying on the IMAGINE Tile in Central Park, Strawberry Fields...here you go Amber. *crossing fingers once again*Eingefügtes BildDarn, did resize but along with the white stuff......*growling* sorry all.

Thanks for making me feel better. I will have to try another way for the MV t-shirt picture.....Don't want that white stuff in there, wish I could get in the post and crop it out......Thanks again, Amber!

Ahhh...if only you lived round the corner we could have a blast :tasse_prost:

Yeah right!!! I'd call you and then you wouldn't call me back for days on end. I know how you women work. ;) I can't compete with the headless Viceman anyways. haha

Very distinguished there Jonny! Thanks for another wonderful picture, love that look. Should be the front of a magazine! :clap:

Very distinguished there Jonny! Thanks for another wonderful picture' date=' love that look. Should be the front of a magazine! :clap:[/quote']I shan't ask which magazine! ha ha thanks...

• Administrators
Eingefügtes BildOn the left it's me with the white T-Shirt. The good looking older man in the background is MiamiJimF and the woman on the right is my wife Simone.

Eingefügtes BildOn the left it's me with the white T-Shirt. The good looking older man in the background is MiamiJimF and the woman on the right is my wife Simone.

I saw you in the Vice shirt and knew it was Miami Jim! Where's the bike???????And Caipi you and your wife look wonderful. Thanks for posting this picture!

How can i post so big photos?i have a website: www.marius.wb3.dethere are a lot of photos of me

HHVice I've been asking how to make my photos bigger too. I guess we have to make them bigger in photo shop or if the scanner works like that. I don't know........Sorry

• Administrators

HHVice I've been asking how to make my photos bigger too. I guess we have to make them bigger in photo shop or if the scanner works like that. I don't know........Sorry

That's right, you have to resize them in photoshop or change scanner settings. There's no possibility to resize pictures in the forum.