Member photos

little miss dangerous

hey coop' date=' my man.. how you been i been lurking on here i was checking pics of your house, id love a place like that man good stuff..i been doing good anyway how have you been...[/quote']Buddy!!!!Things are fine my man. :thumbsup:Glad you like my pad, (or as Tubbs said, "Nice diggs".) it is a pretty cool place. I love living the MIAMI VICE lifestyle. Car, home, clothes, etc..Your one cool dude, I'm very happy to be your friend.I don't want to hijack this thread, so if you ever feel like talking, give me a PM. :thumbsup:No need to lurk, your a valued member here!!! Stick around.Stay cool,COOP

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

NEVER!! Dear Christian!:thumbsup: That is perfectly fine so! :clap:You decide what's right for you and what not. I am glad but nevertheless' date=' that you have been through the fun :D :)and you are not angry with us. And as you stand on what you want I send you now even a friendship request, because I like that in fact really good.It's okay for you ?[/quote']It sure is bluepearl!And we are officially friends now! THX for the invitation.:cool:

• 10 months later...

One with the longer hair is about a year ago. And my avatar picture of course is me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]5762[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5763[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5761[/ATTACH]

post-10930-13892964331026_thumb.jpg

post-10930-13892964331854_thumb.jpg

post-10930-13892964332308_thumb.jpg

I'm 23' date=' does that mean I am a part of the younger generation?[/quote']Yes along with me because I'm only 16! hahah:cool:

Hope you're listening to some MV 80's inspired tunes on your ipod lol

Of course I have a Miami Vice playlist on my iPhone with Miami Vice I-III, some songs used in the series and the Miami Vice Complete Edition by Jan Hammer :cool:

Of course I have a Miami Vice playlist on my iPhone with Miami Vice I-III' date=' some songs used in the series and the Miami Vice Complete Edition by Jan Hammer :cool:[/quote']:thumbsup:My 18 year old has some on his ipod too

NIce pics' date=' beatleboylevi!:clap: It seems as if you´re very musical. Are you playing these instruments in a band?[/quote']guitar was with an old band called Informal Reliance in which we played things such as The Beatles, AC/DC, and other classic rock tunes. trumpet is with my schools's marching, concert, symphonic, jazz and musical pit band. I plan it to be my life as I go to Berklee College of Music in Boston :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

@ beatleboylevi - Victor - maynard !!!Thanks for showing your pics !!!!It is so good to notice we are getting more and more here !!! :D:D:D:D :thumbsup:Very well pics !!!