• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Maria714

• maynard

• crocketsgrl

The amount of shit i got for wearing them was untrue!! Even worse when someone was slagging me off today and my phone rang playing "Crockett's Theme"... oh well at least it got everyone remembering miami vice again!

Lar, I loved these pics on Org. and love them now. I love that car and I know you love riding with the wind in your hair! Thanks, great pics. I think we have some nice looking men here!:clap:

Lar,With that haircut, stubble, and outfit, you look a lot like the GEICO caveman that had a similar outfit as yours in the commercial. Just an observation from me. ;)

Yet another promise from the ever so evasive DJgrl......:)Lar, I don't think you look like one of the cavemen, unless you learned your dance moves in Baltimore.

Forget Colin Farrell playing Crockett. They should casted you Lar. Gotten more views that way.Nice pic

Aww, thanks MV86! That just made my night!

Lar' date='With that haircut, stubble, and outfit, you look a lot like the GEICO caveman that had a similar outfit as yours in the commercial. Just an observation from me. ;)[/quote']LOL you know, I do see it. Luckily, I can rectify that:Eingefügtes BildThat's from a picture taking session just the other night, now that my haircut's growing out a bit. The beard is still short enough to look okay, IMO. And Gstien, as for my dance moves, the less said the better!

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r23/Frojackus/DSC00925.jpgThat's from a picture taking session just the other night, now that my haircut's growing out a bit. The beard is still short enough to look okay, IMO. And Gstien, as for my dance moves, the less said the better!

Lar, I like this picture the best. I am not a beard person but with your hair and the beard, I make an exception......You are a handsome devil and now I see what Amber is saying.....ok, Crockett you are up for the next MV movie:Doh and you don't need to brush up on the dancing for the film if they get something straight, Crockett didn't dance with his so called excuse with his knee.....:)

That's all LMD needs, is a Corvette, and a Ferrell look alike. Canada would never be the same. Oh sure Lar, a few days with LMD is time well spent. But you'd get up one day, and the car would be gone. I know the type....:pOr worse, she'd have a viggo vinyl covering the whole car. Well that's just sick! :eek:

I really think it was the outfit, Lar. I just can't get that GEICO caveman in a white blazer picture out of my head. You don't really look like him in your latest picture, probably because you're wearing a different outfit.

That's all LMD needs' date=' is a Corvette, and a Ferrell look alike. [/quote']Will Ferrell or Colin Farrell?

That's all LMD needs' date=' is a Corvette, and a Ferrell look alike. Canada would never be the same. Oh sure Lar, a few days with LMD is time well spent. But you'd get up one day, and the car would be gone. I know the type....:pOr worse, she'd have a viggo vinyl covering the whole car. Well that's just sick! :eek:[/quote']Viggo vinyl, LOL :):):)!Thanks everybody! I spend a lot of time sweating to death at work or lounging around in a t-shirt and jeans, that when I go out with a jacket or am able to take some artsy MV-style photos, I'm glad to know I clean up okay!