Miami Vice, the movie on sale today for $4.50.

Gary1911A1

• Administrators

I'll bet their phone lines are packed with people calling in to order it! ;)(Note: I know it's an internet order and not a phone call but it sounded better then saying the orders are reducing their bandwidth)

• Like 1

I watched the movie on TV, was very curious about it... and got disappointed at the end.:evil::thumbsdown: For me, it was nothing more than an action movie. Except of the names, it had only little to do with the series we love. Therefore, I would never buy it.

Wouldn't you know it. I saw the DVD Movie at Wal-Mart today for $4.00. On the other hand they had "The Kingdom", a good film, for $5.00 so I got that. It was just on AMC, but there was a lot of commercials.:evil:

• 2 weeks later...

It could be in the loonie bin for all I care!(sorry to my American friends that are not aware that our one dollar coin is called the "Loonie")Two cents is too much.............................................

It could be in the loonie bin for all I care!(sorry to my American frineds that are not aware that our one dollar coin is called the "Loonie")Two cents is too much.............................................

Yep --I have it and never watched past the first 20 minutes.

Yep --I have it and never watched past the first 20 minutes.

You win! You beat me.I only saw 5 minutes of it, (and hated it)The dvd would make a nice drink coaster.

I saw it at wal-mart Monday. Already have it, but did buy Vacation and Vegas Vacation. Saw Sixteen Candles in the $5.00 section. I wonder if it is original music, they made several edited versions of this for TV, etc. In the famous Vacation scene Audrey's cousin learned to french kiss from her dad (cousin Eddy), her science teacher, or the scene deleted depending on which version you saw. The movie had some great oneliners.:D:D

post-620-13892963196647_thumb.jpg

I saw it at wal-mart Monday. Already have it' date=' but did buy Vacation and Vegas Vacation. Saw Sixteen Candles in the $5.00 section. I wonder if it is original music, they made several edited versions of this for TV, etc. In the famous Vacation scene Audrey's cousin learned to french kiss from her dad (cousin Eddy), her science teacher, or the scene deleted depending on which version you saw. The movie had some great oneliners.:D:D[/color']

The movie "VACATION" ROCKS BIG TIME!! :D:thumbsup::clap:So does CHRISTMAS VACATION!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• 1 year later...

Glad you liked it as it had nothing to do with MV...It was out of date and dark and the charachters had no chemistry whatsoever?????????Absolutely pathetic plot line that was so unbelievable that is was laughable. Rip offs from many episodes however not the same as I stated before...unbelievable!Definitely a coaster for your hot drinks.

I got the DVD back when it was first released.....and never opened it.I did see it when it was in theaters, though. Apparently the DVD has extended sequences that improve the film. Somehow I doubt it. As an action film, it's just okay. As something supposedly MV-related, it's, well, not. The best thing I can say about the film is that I'm glad they didn't go for laughs like Starsky & Hutch or The Dukes Of Hazzard films did.