Don's Back on TV - Eastbound and Down

shoregirl

Looks like Don has a new role on the HBO comedy Eastbound and Down. His first episode appeared on Sunday night and he was just on for a minute, but looks like he'll back back next week.He's playing the father of the main character.

Wow, that's cool! :thumbsup: (Guess now he is something like "Nick" was for Nash Bridges... LOL) Hope they will show the show (gee, what a pun... :rolleyes:) here in Russia too. DJ appears in season 2, right?

Is this just a guest star appearance or is that Southern Discomfort with a new name?Well...its always great to see Don back!

I suppose it's a guest star appearance.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone still keeping up with this show? I cannot believe some of the stuff coming out of Don's mouth! And trying to steal his ex-wife's silverware... Outrageous - in a "my jaw has dropped but no words" kind of way.

Is this just a guest star appearance or is that Southern Discomfort with a new name? Well...its always great to see Don back!

Don has been in a few of the full episodes as a main character - he is great! Check out YouTube for more on the show. Might not see Don there yet though as the Don episodes are newer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Terrific clipsWow- I was just watching Season 3 and this show is still a riot.This scene doesn't have Don, but it's hysterical and completely outrageous. Kenny is utterly obnoxious and what makes it so funny is how he carries on without realizing...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuTvPkIz7Y0(NSFW - Not safe for work language)And drum roll... someone has put up all the DJ scenes from Season 3 -- you're welcome!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFvKNy23pCM(Also NSFW)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

I must say I really enjoyed this show over four seasons and Don guest starred in a handful of episodes in Seasons 2-3

Highly recommended if you want to see Don in a comedy role:D

Anyone else enjoy this show ?!

Edited by Matt5

I would have liked to watch this show, but I think it was on HBO and I don't get that channel.  I'm hoping it shows up on a different network.  One of my friends said Don is really funny in this.  :thumbsup: 

6 hours ago, Susanna Girl said:

I would have liked to watch this show, but I think it was on HBO and I don't get that channel.  I'm hoping it shows up on a different network.  One of my friends said Don is really funny in this.  :thumbsup: 

The show is hilarious - Don had a sizeable part as a main guest star in around 5 to 6 episodes from 2010-12 .He was great .

Other guest stars in the show's run include Will Ferrell, Matthew McConaughey, Ken Marino , Jason Sudekis  and Sascha Baron Cohen :D

Edited by Matt5