DON JOHNSON CHRISTMAS CARD!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's a rare CHRISTMAS CARD that was given to the the cast and crew of MIAMI VICE in 1987.Eingefügtes BildFRONTANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

Due to the large amount of people he sent cards to for the holidays, unless it was really special, he didn't sign them. Eingefügtes BildINSIDE

Did he design it himself' date=' I wonder? :D I guess they (cards) must be custom made, not just bought in a supermarket... ?([/quote']I'm guessing he had someone design it for him, but it absolutely was custom made. His name is printed on the card.

Really great' date=' Coop!:clap::thumbsup: But I wonder why he didn´t sign it. Did he think that it´s something like an autograph, then?[/quote']He didn't sign it due to the fact if he did, he'd be signing hundereds of cards. All the cast and crew, and management, and most likely other people like family, friends, or musical guests would get a card.Too many cards to sign for a very busy man at the heigth of his career.

Thank you for posting!I like such kind off cards very much.

Good! Because I have another Christmas card given to the vice cast and crew to show at a later time! ;)

Really funny' date=' another vintage hotel photo! But a REALLY NICE one:clap:[/quote']Good point Marilyn! :)

Wow Thanks' date=' Coop:thumbsup:That's a really interesting looking Christmas Card from DJ:)[/quote']Well, your the master of all that is DON JOHNSON, so I'm honored that you like it! :thumbsup:

Holy Cow!!! That is something alot of people have probably never seen before!!! including me!

And check this out.....I have a different Christmas card from DON JOHNSON sent to the cast and crew from a different season of MIAMI VICE which I will post at a later time.No other website in the world has this, this is...ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

Great card!!! :daumenrauf:I love how they used a photo that dated back exactly 70 years to show the uniqueness of Miami!Thanks for sharing Coop! :clap:

Great card!!! :daumenrauf:I love how they used a photo that dated back exactly 70 years to show the uniqueness of Miami!Thanks for sharing Coop! :clap:

Your welcome. Not many people could see this card, so I'm sharing it here. Keep your eyes open for when I post the second DJ Christmas card in the future.This is the only site that shows unique, vintage MIAMI VICE items. :thumbsup:

great info and card - thanks for sharing:D

Your very welcome Matt5!Just remember, I'm your sourse for sharing rare, vintage MIAMI VICE items.More rare items will be posted in the future! :thumbsup: