• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Calderon

• COOPER&BURNETT

• menno112

• Bren 10

Takes a while to get to the DON JOHNSON as SONNY CROCKETT part....but it WAS worth it!I wonder how they got him to do it? I still can't believe he put on the blue shirt (v neck!) and white blazer. It's SONNY FREAKING CROCKETT!!!!!AWESOME!!!!

Takes a while to get to the DON JOHNSON as SONNY CROCKETT part....but it WAS worth it!I wonder how they got him to do it? I still can't believe he put on the blue shirt (v neck!) and white blazer. It's SONNY FREAKING CROCKETT!!!!!AWESOME!!!!

I was thinking the same thing.....he never talks about, but here he is in full custom....I LOVE IT!!!!!

I still don't think he's testing the waters, he already knows that there is interest in the show, as everyone who ever interviews him introduces him as having played Crockett, and they usually ask him about it. He knows.I really don't think anything is in the works, or we would have heard something from someone by now.What blows me away is that he did it, not just saying a line like "freeze, Miami Vice" in some quick edit, but that he WORE THE CLOTHES, and PLAYED THE PART! Actually, the v neck blue shirt looks awesome with the jacket, and absolutely fits the look! I might try it!! It's also something new and refreshing, as he never wore v neck shirts like that. It's MODERN VICE!Wonder what he got for doing it (money and season tickets?), and ....WHY he did it. I would have thought he would have rolled his eyes and said, "C'mon man, give it a rest." But no, HE DID IT!! :clap::clap:He's excactly like I expected him to look, greying stubble, older, but still like CROCKETT!!!!:thumbsup:I LOVE THIS!!!

I still don't think he's testing the waters' date=' he already knows that there is interest in the show, as everyone who ever interviews him introduces him as having played Crockett, and they usually ask him about it. He knows.I really don't think anything is in the works, or we would have heard something from someone by now.What blows me away is that he did it, not just saying a line like "freeze, Miami Vice" in some quick edit, but that he WORE THE CLOTHES, and PLAYED THE PART! Actually, the v neck blue shirt looks awesome with the jacket, and absolutely fits the look! I might try it!! It's also something new and refreshing, as he never wore v neck shirts like that. It's MODERN VICE!Wonder what he got for doing it (money and season tickets?), and ....WHY he did it. I would have thought he would have rolled his eyes and said, "C'mon man, give it a rest." But no, HE DID IT!! :clap::clap:He's excactly like I expected him to look, greying stubble, older, but still like CROCKETT!!!!:thumbsup:I LOVE THIS!!![/quote']You said the things almost how I feel and think about!.I cannot believe my eyes!!! :p::happy:I just cannot believe it. He looks older but is CROCKETT!!!!I really love this. :happy:

The thought that Miami Vice could return is great, but if you all get Crockett back, I want to get Tubbs back! :cry:For me, the commercial would have been much better, if not only Crockett had been standing there!

I still don't think he's testing the waters' date=' he already knows that there is interest in the show, as everyone who ever interviews him introduces him as having played Crockett, and they usually ask him about it. He knows.I really don't think anything is in the works, or we would have heard something from someone by now.What blows me away is that he did it, not just saying a line like "freeze, Miami Vice" in some quick edit, but that he WORE THE CLOTHES, and PLAYED THE PART! Actually, the v neck blue shirt looks awesome with the jacket, and absolutely fits the look! I might try it!! It's also something new and refreshing, as he never wore v neck shirts like that. It's MODERN VICE!Wonder what he got for doing it (money and season tickets?), and ....WHY he did it. I would have thought he would have rolled his eyes and said, "C'mon man, give it a rest." But no, HE DID IT!! :clap::clap:He's excactly like I expected him to look, greying stubble, older, but still like CROCKETT!!!!:thumbsup:I LOVE THIS!!![/quote'] Agreed..he always seemed reluctant to revisit MV...but this is so good to see. Still soooo Crockett!! Just shows he really should have done the movie!

That was really cool. Never thought I would see DJ as Sonny again. A reunion show of some kind would be popular and have great ratings, especially considering the aging US population and the name recognition for this classic TV show. Maybe we will see it. I'm sure the Hollywood bosses are smart enough to see profit in it.

As a NE Ohio Vice fan, this is ... quite conflicting. I've waited 20 years to see DJ put the pastels back on ... and he does for LeQuit Shames, the most notorious alpha hotel in NE Ohio history??? But man, what a rush to see Sonny Crockett before my eyes again.

I've got to get screen capture technology. :clap:

But... I thought it already exists...but I'm not a computer wizard, I maybe not understanding what I am talking about...:rolleyes:?(:rolleyes:

WOW!!!!! I never saw this before.When Lebron says "should I try acting".......what made him choose Tubbs in Miami Vice instead of 100 other black stars, like Jamie Fox, Will Smith or even Eddie Murphy as Axel F.??? There is still hope for a Miami Vice Reunion Movie!Don Johnson looks just as I've seen him in my mind's eye as Crockett...still cool :cool: tough, good looking AND able to pull off a comeback.Can we start a PETITION to DJ & PMT to get a reunion movie in the works before it will be too late?????There are enough fans on these websites to sign a petition & let them see how much we want them back!Administrators : How can we start a petition and sign it?

Don in Lebron James commercialSo has anyone seen the new Nike Lebron commercial? Don appears as Sonny Crockett-white suit, blue shirt, stubble. Lebron apparently is playing Tubbs.

Guest myonlyvice

Thank you for posting this, sunnyburnett. I probably never would have seen this if it weren't for this website. I seriously doubt anything like a reunion will come from this. It was so very sweet though to see what a "mature" Crockett would look like, if only for a moment. I'm still in shock he did it. Apparently he's lightened up a bit about his affiliation with the show. Does DJ currently reside in Miami?

I agree Chloe! This proves that he is the ONLY one who can play Sonny Crockett...Jamie Foxx was somewhat close as Tubbs, but no cigar!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

post-620-13892963197232_thumb.jpg

When Lebron says "should I try acting".......what made him choose Tubbs in Miami Vice instead of 100 other black stars' date=' like Jamie Fox, Will Smith or even Eddie Murphy as Axel F.??? [/quote']Most likely because Lebron plays for the "MIAMI HEAT" bastketball team which plays in "MIAMI". So doing a show called, "MIAMI" VICE makes more sense that playing Will Smith who played the Prince of Bel Air, or Eddie Murphy who played Axel F, both based in Los Angeles California.Man, Don looked GREAT!!!!!!

The thought that Miami Vice could return is great' date=' but if you all get Crockett back, I want to get Tubbs back! :cry:For me, the commercial would have been much better, if not only Crockett had been standing there![/quote']Why am I not suprised you'd say that. :)You've GOT to stick up for your man! :clap::)

omg,is this old or new??a new movie with them,and i mean all of them,,the whole cast,just one movie,would be like an or.gas.m hopefully they dont wait another 20years, if someone is planning something new on miami vice