Hey folks!

Crockett Kid

Welcome, Taz.........your post gives me hope that there are young people who can be strong in character & follow what they believe in & not just follow 'the crowd'. Glad to hear you enjoy music & not the noise that's being played today! :radio::thumbsup:

Welcome to OCB, Taz :) Tony is right, what a great young man you must be to have the courage not to follow the crowd and to like this quality stuff, not just what's popular at the moment. I should print your post out and let my 16-19 year old students read it and learn what's really good in music, movie industry and fashion :p Just kidding - but, once again, welcome and enjoy it here!

Welcome:) I hope you'll enjoy being here.I can assure you that this place is heaven for any Miami Vice devotee .There is so many interesting Vice-related stuff to read and learn here and it's so engrossing that sometimes I can't even find any time to write something.In brief,you have come to a right place :)

Hi Taz! Nice to have you here! I think that it´s good that you follow your own way. Don´t give a damn on what other people say.Have you had a look on the German site, too? We would also appreciate to see you there.

Eingefügtes Bild
WELCOME!As a big fan (nobody cares if your young or old here' date=' all that matters is that you are a fan!) you MUST spend time exploring the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION. You won't believe what amazing things are in there! Just explore.Click here. [url']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook

again, thanks to all of you! :cheers:and of course I will stop by the german forum, too!

I saw that section and, believe me, that's where I will spend most of the time. It's unbelievable what you've got up there!!! :happy:

WELCOME!As a big fan (nobody cares if your young or old here' date=' all that matters is that you are a fan!) you MUST spend time exploring the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION. You won't believe what amazing things are in there! Just explore.Click here. [url']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook
again' date=' thanks to all of you! :cheers:and of course I will stop by the german forum, too!I saw that section and, believe me, that's where I will spend most of the time. It's unbelievable what you've got up there!!! :happy:[/quote'] Thank you. I'm very flattered! :cheers:

Hi Taz, welcome aboard!!!Glad to see the younger folks coming on eager to hear about the greatest decade of the twentieth century...Lots of great music and of course the best show ever made which others copy, but cannot reproduce.Enjoy the site as there is lots to see and many knowlegable people here regarding the show.