Halloween Incident

miamijimf

The ancient Celts believed Samhain (Now our Halloween) was a very magical time, when the dead walk among the living and the veils between past, present and future may be lifted. I have never believed in the supernatural, ghosts, etc, considering myself as a logical person and a "student of science." But this incident still has me perplexed. A few years ago on Halloween I was riding my racing bike my usual 30 miles down a country road that goes nowhere and has almost no traffic. I ride up and back 5 times. (Naturally I listen to Jan on my iPod) That Halloween I passed three older folks walking, two women and a man twice. They looked pretty normal and even said "Hi." The third time I should have passed them they were not there. Very strange. There was no place for them to go. I'm not making this up so help me. The only rational explanation is they were picked up by a car but I should have seen any vehicle on the road during that time period. I neglected to mention that this road connects to Fla State Road 70, a dangerous two lane country road, known affectionately by locals as the "highway of death." It has been the scene of many fatal accidents. Who says strange things don't happen on Halloween? I'll let you know if I see them again this year.Eingefügtes BildHappy Halloween.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2138[/ATTACH]Here is a nice Halloween incident :D(From Olivia's facebook page (posted today) )thxJ.

Nice, she has taken care of herself.:happy: