Hello

Bren 10

Hello all! Figured Id drop in here for my first post- I am a child of the 80s and love all things 80s, but didnt watch much Miami Vice as a kid that i recall(seems the parents figured it was too adult, now days its a lightweight violence wiseLOL) but as soon as a channel here started playing re runs years ago I fell in love w/ the series, I now have the whole set in a faux alligator collectors box and absolutely love it.I have however wore out my kids and wifes patience w/ the series because Ill watch it for hours on end and over and over, guess I have the sickness LOL, I was register at the .org site but never could get it to work so i dont think i ever posted there, anyway glad to be here, hope I enjoy it even 1/2 as much as I think i will

Ciao Bren 10 and welcome aboard.You made the right choice! :thumbsup:

You made the ONLY choice! :)WELCOME!You will love it here! We have all the VICE experts on every level of MIAMI VICE. We are the most informed' date=' and nicest VICE fans out there!Please visit the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION where you can view my vintage collection of DON JOHNSON worn blazers, props, cast and crew items, and rare photos, vintage articles and much, much more! Click here to explore! [url']http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-Scrapbook

Hi, Bren 10, nice to have you here!:blumen: I think you´ll really love it here because this is a fantastic site with great members.

• Administrators
I was register at the .org site but never could get it to work so i dont think i ever posted there' date=' anyway[/quote']Welcome Bren 10! Glad to see you made the leap! If you can't find what you're looking for it probably doesn't exist, but ask anyway and we'll do our best to find it!

Hello all! Figured Id drop in here for my first post- I have however wore out my kids and wifes patience w/ the series because Ill watch it for hours on end and over and over' date=' guess I have the sickness LOL, [/quote'] Wow...sounds like you need a tv room of your own?You need a "MAN CAVE"

Wow...sounds like you need a tv room of your own?You need a "MAN CAVE"

Indeed I do, but we have my MIL and BIL living w/ us, plus myself, my wife and kids so there no place to put oneOne day