DJ in A Public Service Announcement not approved by AJWS

2morgen

Thx God, seems Don is everywhere... I went to watch "Elite Squad 2" last thursday in Rio (IT ROOOOOCKS!), and guess who was buying tickets at the theater? Don Johnson!Ok....To be honest, it was just me reflected in a mirror....

Thx God' date=' seems Don is everywhere... I went to watch "Elite Squad 2" last thursday in Rio (IT ROOOOOCKS!), and guess who was buying tickets at the theater? Don Johnson!Ok....To be honest, it was just me reflected in a mirror....[/quote']You nut! :)

PICAAAAAAAAARD!Eingefügtes Bild

I really like STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION, and am a big fan of PATRICK STEWART as PICARD! :thumbsup:What a nice guy, and a fantastic actor! He had the best line in the video at 3:16! ALSO, HE had the Crockett look with the blazer and T-shirt!Don looked fantastic!

I really like STAR TREK THE NEXT GENERATION' date=' and am a big fan of PATRICK STEWART as PICARD! :thumbsup:What a nice guy, and a fantastic actor! He had the best line in the video at 3:16! [/quote'] Definately the best line, almost made me choke on my Sunny D its always funnier when it comes from someone so refined and just BAM LOL

Definately the best line' date=' almost made me choke on my Sunny D its always funnier when it comes from someone so refined and just BAM LOL[/quote']Bingo! Exactly what I was thinking. :clap::)

Well, to be honest, that line about Jewish women was a bit too much for me. :o Of course it was funny how DJ acted like he forgot that he was in front of a camera... :) But somehow the line itself seemed inappropriate. (Maybe that's the reason why this ad was not approved? :D I guess other actors said worst things, though... I just didn't watch most of them.) But of course I'm happy anyway that DJ is talked about and appears on TV-screen... hope all this will lead to some really interesting parts for him. :)

Eingefügtes Bild

What the hell??? :D:D:DNow THAT is funny looking! :D:clap::thumbsup: Love Picard!Maybe we should make a whole thread devoted just to him. :)