I love this...

Evan

Evan, I've never seen the commercial one. That was really cool to watch.I did see the Dutch (I think or was she German?) interview a few times. I was going to put it up with the other interviews but didn't. Don was a good sport with this woman. She wasn't very professional at all. Asking some strange questions of course you hear him better. And then she in her own way propositions him? LMAO! I love his come back. I found this youtube to be so funny and cute. It was nice to watch in once again......thanks for putting it up!

Evan' date=' I've never seen the commercial one. That was really cool to watch.I did see the Dutch (I think or was she German?) interview a few times. I was going to put it up with the other interviews but didn't. Don was a good sport with this woman. She wasn't very professional at all. Asking some strange questions of course you hear him better. And then she in her own way propositions him? LMAO! I love his come back. I found this youtube to be so funny and cute. It was nice to watch in once again......thanks for putting it up![/quote']Glad you likey. She was slowly intimidated by DJ's presence, at least like you said... He's a good sport. Did you see the tacky (Johnson/Frey)"pepsi in the usa" ad that never aired? or the ad spot for the 2 hour Calderone ep?

Glad you likey. She was slowly intimidated by DJ's presence' date=' at least like you said... He's a good sport. Did you see the tacky (Johnson/Frey)"pepsi in the usa" ad that never aired? or the ad spot for the 2 hour Calderone ep?[/quote']She might have been intimidated but that didn't stop her from asking about how he liked his women and him wanting to know if she was asking...lol....:DI liked that commercial, but I had never seen either one of them before ORG. and now this site.....Which one aired during Calderone, or the pilot I'm thinking?

That NBC ad is classic. There was discussion about it over at .org, and I posted the youtube clip there (as well as ripping it for myself, in case it's withdrawn for some stupid reason ;))

That NBC ad is classic. There was discussion about it over at .org' date=' and I posted the youtube clip there (as well as ripping it for myself, in case it's withdrawn for some stupid reason ;))[/quote']how do you do that?

That NBC ad is classic. There was discussion about it over at .org' date=' and I posted the youtube clip there (as well as ripping it for myself, in case it's withdrawn for some stupid reason ;))[/quote']Lar I finally got my Media player, or my nephew got it to download the long version of it. You put it up on the downloads? Thank you, so much!I love how they act in this commercial. How Glen says it's your town and that that was his song..lol....I also see who got the kiss at the end. but I think it was cute and funny and entertaining. Showed the club scene as well. I didn't know they showed it at one point during MV, or was it made and now run?

Johnson v.s. Frey

Oh I see this one was the 30 second one for TV and the other was the 2 min. and something that wasn't aired, thanks for clearing that up for me. Either way I think it was ingenious...Thanks

Evan some great MV comercials, now if I d/l to a disc or could I could put one before the real episode....lol...Ok, I know but it makes it more like you're again watching it on NBC,,,,thanks

Lar I finally got my Media player' date=' or my nephew got it to download the long version of it. You put it up on the downloads? Thank you, so much!I love how they act in this commercial. How Glen says it's your town and that that was his song..lol....I also see who got the kiss at the end. but I think it was cute and funny and entertaining. Showed the club scene as well. I didn't know they showed it at one point during MV, or was it made and now run?[/quote']No, I didn't post it in downloads, I just posted the Youtube link. I ripped the video for myself, and uploaded it to Photobucket, if the need ever rises (I kept the original file, as well, of course).

No' date=' I didn't post it in downloads, I just posted the Youtube link. I ripped the video for myself, and uploaded it to Photobucket, if the need ever rises (I kept the original file, as well, of course).[/quote']Right, now I have video on media player and can rip it so that I have it....ok, you just let me know something else I didn't know I could do, thanks Lar!

Thanks for this too, Lar. Guess you can play the video and rip it on Media player, or is this just another way of doing it? Sorry, like I've said many times I'm not a computer whiz...

Thanks for this too' date=' Lar. Guess you can play the video and rip it on Media player, or is this just another way of doing it? Sorry, like I've said many times I'm not a computer whiz...[/quote']I don't know if you can rip a video just using a media player, I've never heard of it being done, but I could be wrong. Vixy.net will take the .flv file (that's what's being played on Youtube), transfer it to .avi, and then allow you to download that .avi file. My new version of Windows Media won't play this type of .avi for some reason (the sound plays, but no picture), which is why I uploaded my copy of the NBC to Photobucket. It'll have to do until I can convert .avi to .mpg.

• Administrators

Cool stuff. Never saw any of those before.That chick was pressing hard to get Don. Too bad for her he wasn't biting at all and even told her so to her face. OUCH!!!Thanks for posting.